Why are my facebook friends telling me to read romans 1 b4 I vote?

primeholy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

I don't think I want to watch that movie. Maybe, but whoever made it had an agenda, and we will see their interpretation of the facts.

Absolutely. But that's a poor reason to not watch it. Watch it, but keep that idea in your head, that the guy who made it is Conservative minded. But try to dissect it for yourself, pick out the arguments that make sense, and exclude the ones that don't. Sift out the facts from interpretations. Make your own mind up, don't be swayed by his opinion.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blakkwater

View Post

Absolutely. But that's a poor reason to not watch it. Watch it, but keep that idea in your head, that the guy who made it is Conservative minded. But try to dissect it for yourself, pick out the arguments that make sense, and exclude the ones that don't. Sift out the facts from interpretations. Make your own mind up, don't be swayed by his opinion.

I could google it, but I will ask you. Is it out on video or netflix? Or is it still in theatre?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

I could google it, but I will ask you. Is it out on video or netflix? Or is it still in theatre?

I believe it's still out in theaters. I watched it a few weeks ago, a lot of conservatives I know are saying it's the greatest documentary ever.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by primeholy View Post
I dont {censored}ing get it. They are anti Obama, and trying to use their religion to get people not to vote for him. I guess they believe in aliens.
Coming from a Christian background, I'm pretty sure it's because of the light that homosexual practice is put in towards the last part of the chapter. But those same Christians probably never bothered to turn the page and read the next chapter regarding judging others. biggrin.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Blakkwater View Post
here's a better idea... watch 2016: Obama's America. makes more sense than that particular passage of the bible, and is much more relevant to this election.
I may check that out. Meanwhile, here are some other ones you may want to see. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

(start this one at about 2:54 in biggrin.gif)

http://www.roboromney.com/

Archived