Bad breathed close talkers

Lucius

• Members

:mad:

There is this older mail lady at work who insists on being face to face staring directly into my eyes before she can hand me anything. The odour coming from her pie hole is enough to make my eyes water. This coupled with the fact that I have a weak constitution means I do everything in my power not to throw up right in front of her. I can't very well say anything because it is an older lady (late 60's) and she is very nice and means well but I've gotten to the point where I'm sending my students to go pick up my {censored} lol. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

:mad:

There is this older mail lady at work who insists on being face to face staring directly into my eyes before she can hand me anything. The odour coming from her pie hole is enough to make my eyes water.

I have a friend who can peel paint at 10 feet with his breath. It's pretty awful.

• Members

Just because she is old doesn't mean she no longer has needs. She is trying to flirt with you.

This. That's how they do it when they get older because they can't see or hear for {censored}, so old women will get right up in the man's face and he's supposed to drop his trousers right there.

Try it. She'll pop out the dentures and get to work!

That said, it could be her dentures.

• Members

For someone like that clueless, I go into "I Shall Offend You" mode. Sorry, no mercy.

[ PUSH THEM AWAY ]

"You're standing much too close. I consider that rude. Please stay an arm length away."

"Your breath smells like a dead rat. This is caused by bacteria. Use something that kills mouth bacteria, and again - please keep your distance. Thanks."

Smile very slightly, receive mail, turn away. Repeat tomorrow identically. Repeat identically if they make any comment or objection. Repeat identically until they are so offended they leave you alone, or get a clue and fix the problem.

In some situations, the most important thing is being able to not give a &&&& about someone's opinions.

Archived