HCAF Pickup trade thread (simplified): Post what you have and what you want

guitarbilly74

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

damn dude.. I JUST traded my distortion for a PAF Pro.... I would rather have traded with you for the Breed frown.gif

Maybe we could trade anyway. Im curious about the HFH in the bridge position. Dimarzio says to try it but doesnt give you any kind of insight as to how it sounds...I could throw the PAF pro in the neck position. Or try them in the opposite positions lol. I dunno. Id really just like to sell this guitar and have the cash to put toward a new computer.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

damn dude.. I JUST traded my distortion for a PAF Pro.... I would rather have traded with you for the Breed frown.gif

Maybe we could trade anyway. Im curious about the HFH in the bridge position. Dimarzio says to try it but doesnt give you any kind of insight as to how it sounds...I could throw the PAF pro in the neck position. Or try them in the opposite positions lol. I dunno. Id really just like to sell this guitar and have the cash to put toward a new computer.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

I've got 3 picks I don't need, but Im all set on pickups. Cash or something else guitar/ music erlated will work in place of another pup.

Black Dimarzio Super 3, f spaced.

Black Gibson 500T

Red Dimarzio Paf Pro, F spaced. ( one of the mounting threads is a little worn. I put Teflon tape on the screw to give it a Little more bite)

Come at my bros.

What's the 500T like? As compared to the 490T? Did these come stock in any specific guitars?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

I've got 3 picks I don't need, but Im all set on pickups. Cash or something else guitar/ music erlated will work in place of another pup.

Black Dimarzio Super 3, f spaced.

Black Gibson 500T

Red Dimarzio Paf Pro, F spaced. ( one of the mounting threads is a little worn. I put Teflon tape on the screw to give it a Little more bite)

Come at my bros.

What's the 500T like? As compared to the 490T? Did these come stock in any specific guitars?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse

View Post

It's higher output and brighter/clearer. I believe it comes in some sg's and some explorers.

• Members

View Post

It's higher output and brighter/clearer. I believe it comes in some sg's and some explorers.

• Members

Have:

DiMarzio Evo2 in black/creme zebra. I believe it's F spaced, but I had it in a les paul forever with no problems.

Epiphone Elitist LP Custom set (50r/60t I think?) gold-covered. Some pretty decent tarnish on the covers. Great Gibson-made pickups. Willing to trade individually or as a set

(possibly) DiMarzio Tonezone bridge with the half-air mod, although I really do like this pickup now that it's been modded.

Want:

Seymour Duncan Alnico II pro bridge OR set in zebra, gold covered or possibly black.

DiMarzio 36 anniversary PAF bridge OR set in black or zebra.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

Cool, let's see how I like the PAF pro... I will let you know. Thanks man!!!

• Members

View Post

Have:

EMG 81 - gold

EMG 85 - gold

I do have the quick connect pots/wires, and even the big weird thing that plugs them all together. (lol)

Want:

Black or gold mid-high output humbuckers fit for a LPC. Open to suggestions. I want something good for rock n roll and fuzz. Thick sounding, lots of midrange.

I'll swap them for the stock pups on my Gibson LP studio (gold/antiqued) Here is a clip:

http://soundcloud.com/tock-1/rat

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Have:

DiMarzio Evo2 in black/creme zebra. I believe it's F spaced, but I had it in a les paul forever with no problems.

Epiphone Elitist LP Custom set (50r/60t I think?) gold-covered. Some pretty decent tarnish on the covers. Great Gibson-made pickups. Willing to trade individually or as a set

(possibly) DiMarzio Tonezone bridge with the half-air mod, although I really do like this pickup now that it's been modded.

Want:

Seymour Duncan Alnico II pro bridge OR set in zebra, gold covered or possibly black.

DiMarzio 36 anniversary PAF bridge OR set in black or zebra.

How much for that possible half-air tone zone? Is it F-spaced?

• Members

I have a boss Boss CS3 compressor that acts a bit strange but works. I think someone modded it and I'm not sure if sounds like it is supposed to. haha. Anyway: Would be good for someone who mods pedals. I'm looking for an f spaced humbucker good for speed metal.

• Members

*Dimarzio D'Activator NECK (Black/Creme) -Lots of lead wire!!

*80's Yamaha (Japan) EQ pedal...I'd swap it for a pickup of intrest. Works great.

*dime db 02 dime crybaby. Rubber feet missing. Not the "cfh" model. Nice condition.

*speakers...eminence Texas heat. Warehouse et65. Probably cannot go even trade on the crybaby and these...

Intrested in...

*Chrome covered neck neck humbucker. Something a little past vintage tone with some heat to it..but not overpowering. Gibson would be ok..

*Gibson 500T

*Other high gain pickups..but no longer into actives.

*Fender Enforcer

Updated...

Archived