• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have:

1 Seymour Duncan 59N in Black

1 Dimarzio Evolution Neck DP158 in Black G Spaced

1 Dimarzio Evolution Bridge DP159 in Black G Spaced

Want:

Something F Spaced to go in Neck and Bridge of an Ibanez RG550. Thinking PAF pro's or Air Norton's. Black or Blue in color.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo71070

View Post

Have:

1 Seymour Duncan 59N in Black

1 Dimarzio Evolution Neck DP158 in Black G Spaced

1 Dimarzio Evolution Bridge DP159 in Black G Spaced

Want:

Something F Spaced to go in Neck and Bridge of an Ibanez RG550. Thinking PAF pro's or Air Norton's. Black or Blue in color.

I dont want what you have but I have an F-Spaced air Norton and an F-spaced FRED which is like a PAF Pro with boosted mids. I'd be willing to sell them both to you for $70 total thumb.gif

• Members

I ended up with an extra CRunchlab 7 in black somehow. I am a a bit OCD about having different pickups in all my guitars, and I already have one of these in one if my rg7's. great pickup, just looking for something new!

will trade for other 7 string black pickups. NOT interested in: blaze, blaze custom, JB 7, d sonic, d activator, tone zone, PAF, X2N, or Aftermath. No actives either. I either have all those and love them, or have tried all those and don't like em.
I am interested in Duncan stuff. I will gladly pay extra for Bare Knuckle or Lundgren! I am especially interested in the C Bomb, Cold Sweat, Miracle Man, and Painkiller. Thanks!

• Members

Have:

EMG 81

EMG 85

Bill Lawrence L-500XL

Duncan Distortion

Duncan 59

Tom Anderson H3

Want: nothing.

After swapping many pickups all i need is a EMG-81. Just seems like nothing sounds quite as focused and cutting for high gain as an 81 to me.

In a large mahogany bodied guitar the Bill Lawrence L-500XL sounds great too. It's very picky about what kinda guitar it's in though as it can sound harsh and overly bright in the wrong guitar. It needs to be set to a very specific height too. It's finicky, but when you get it right, not much sounds better and more articulate for high gain to me... especially in a live setting.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke

View Post

I'm happy with how my guitars are set up right now, but I do have some pickups that I don't need.

2 sets of Gibson 490R & 490T humbuckers

1 Seymour Duncan TB-4

1 Seymour Duncan JB

GFS Crunchy PAT Bridge

The only thing I really want is a GFS Crunchy Rail in white. It would wanted to buy that and ship it to me(They're only $33), I'd ship any of the pickups mentioned above.

It would be shipping to/from Canada as well, so keep that in mind.

Did anyone take you up on your deal? I could use a set of 490R/490Ts for my Hamer. If you want two GFS pickups I can order them and send them directly from GFS to you...

Let me know!

Archived