HCAF Pickup trade thread (simplified): Post what you have and what you want

guitarbilly74

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

Other than Stew Mac, there was another place that just slipped my mind. J-Bro would have to chime in on this.

Mojotone.com sells a bunch of different kind of humbucker magnet blanks...ie the appropriate alloys, but non-magnetized.

AddictionFX.com sells the largest variety of fully charged Humbucker mags anywhere, although their service/shipping is a bit slower, less responsive...smaller operation and all.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blakkwater

View Post

Mojotone.com sells a bunch of different kind of humbucker magnet blanks...ie the appropriate alloys, but non-magnetized.

AddictionFX.com sells the largest variety of fully charged Humbucker mags anywhere, although their service/shipping is a bit slower, less responsive...smaller operation and all.

That's the one, AddictionFX! thumb.gif

Yeah, they get {censored} all the time for the slow turnaround, but their prices are pretty good!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Orbis_Mortis

View Post

HAVE:

Seymour Duncan JB (Black, regular spaced)........$45

J&J Old Louisville Music Shop Custom Shop pickups (Boutique USA made and Hand wound pickups)

Hot Dam neck & bridge (zebra, regular spaced).............$65 for both

WANT:$$$$

Wrong thread dude.

• Members

View Post

This is a thread for pickups trades right? I want to trade my pickups for money. BTW, they have already been traded for money so I'll edit my post

It is, but this pickup trade thread is to trade pickups for pickups.

• Members

View Post

I wasn't trying to start anything. I also don't think I'm the first one to put up pickups for sale in here. I figured everyone would enjoy having all pickups available in one place idn_smilie.gif

Edit: also, why the hell has this not been stickied??? cop.gif

It's not a problem at all, not for me anyway. It's GAS inducing to look at the SPAM section, at least pickups are more affordable, and trading within respected HCAF peeps is a great incentive of keeping it here. Money's always good. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerx96

View Post

I'm cool with people posting their pickups for sale, personally. I wouldn't mind being replied to or PMed by someone selling a pickup that I'm looking for.

Yup. Bought a Tone Zone from Sinnerx through this thread thumb.gif

Archived