that girl at the office

sleewell

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
I'm not sure why you're complaining, I used to {censored} girls in the office who dressed like that.
not complaining at all man, in fact i think i said thank you!!

i sent a pic of my assistant to orlando, he knows whats up. im not going to post them here but lets just say i am very lucky to work where i work. love my job.

• Members

I have some smoking waitstaff. It PAINS me to ban yoga pants and tell them to button their shirts.

The other day I had a woman say she was very offended by having a busty waitress, because her mother died of breast cancer.

Not really sure what to do with that.

My best bartender is a guy. He gets a fraction of the tips that my worst bartender gets, who is clueless about mixology but has nipples that are always visible, despite wearing a bra. (I talked with her about this, telling her she needed to wear one - an awkward conversation - and she simply removed her shirt to prove the puppies were indeed strapped down. Not going to lie, I fapped shortly thereafter)

• Members

ahhhhhhhh, the ever loved, yet sometimes hated yoga pant.

We have to "dress up" here, and since yoga pants/leggings aren't "jeans," women can wear them freely to dress up. BUTTS, DUDE. BUTTS ARE ON THE STREETS.

This. I know OP was talking about Club apparel but I find office apparel to be the best. I almost get a boner when I walk into the bank I go to. Tits up in my face and tight black pants when I see the girls turn around to do something. Great. I seriously wish chicks dressed the way they do in the office when they go out at night. I get serious sexual frustration when I enter an office and see chicks dressed up.

Archived