that girl at the office

sleewell

• Members
Yoga pants...dude lets see the other side of that coin, you know the fat chicks that wear'em too. they show every single dimple in theose fat mishapen asses and legs with the muffin top spillin out over the top...makes me want to puke. There should be laws...

I thank the powers that be daily for my head being attached to a neck. If I see some dimply dumpy ass that someone has managed to shovel into yoga pants, I just look away. Normally at some other chick who'll typically be wearing yoga pants also. University girls are awesome :D

• Members
not complaining at all man, in fact i think i said thank you!!

i sent a pic of my assistant to orlando, he knows whats up. im not going to post them here but lets just say i am very lucky to work where i work. love my job.

That blonde gal still hasn't passed by again, I'll make sure to send you some pics of her when she swings by. Gatdamn those hawt Goth chicks. :love:

• Members
Rofl, dafuq???
:lol:
:lol:

People are offended by anything. Woman is offended by boobies, meanwhile if he hadn't hired said chesty waitress, could have been hit with discrimination. It's all bull{censored}.

Also, there was a girl that worked in this building up until about a month ago that had THE finest ass I've ever seen in person. She was Dutch. She wore yoga pants one day and they sent her home to change. :facepalm:

I went from

happy_rage_face_postcard-p23991279640367

To

RageFace.jpg

• Members

Also, there was a girl that worked in this building up until about a month ago that had THE finest ass I've ever seen in person. She was Dutch. She wore yoga pants one day and they sent her home to change.
:facepalm:

pretty sure that's how office shootings start :o

• Members

Also, there was a girl that worked in this building up until about a month ago that had THE finest ass I've ever seen in person. She was Dutch. She wore yoga pants one day and they sent her home to change.
:facepalm:

pretty sure that's how office shootings start :o

• Members
I thank the powers that be daily for my head being attached to a neck. If I see some dimply dumpy ass that someone has managed to shovel into yoga pants, I just look away. Normally at some other chick who'll typically be wearing yoga pants also. University girls are awesome
:D

I know, I live in Eugene Oregon, one of my favorite passtimes is walking around the bus station down town and down 13 st by the university. Too bad you cant fap in public:cop:

Archived