Who's your favourite female singer?

Zeppelin Rules

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Always had a little sumthin for Mariah.. I really don't know much of her music, but if she is performing on TV or sumthin I watch. If there is a magazine with a photo spread, I look.. Yes, even now!lol. I do remember seeing this video like a million times back then, that's for sure.

• Members

The best female singer releases I've heard this year have been from Azealia Banks, Stooshe

Quote Originally Posted by wok

View Post

Yo-landi Vi$$er

Lana Del Rey

and

Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau

View Post

Grimes

They've all got their own distinctive vibe happening and their voices are in a pleasant harmony with my brainwaves.

• Members

While their music is not exactly my cup of tea, Hayley Williams has chops from hell, good lord, She blows me away when I listen to her. Shes got incredible control, and lungs, sooo incredible for such a young girl. Theres plenty of better videos from her, I just grabbed one to post.

And YEssss, Ann Wilson would be my first choice simply due to total badassness. Nobody gives me goosebumps like Ann. This is one of my favorite tracks and performances from Ann, from one of their lesser acclaimed albums "Passionworks" I saw Heart live last year in Mn, and it is absolutely friggin amazing how Ann can still power through this stuff like they day she recorded it, she is a one of a kind.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel

View Post

Oh hell yes. She is incredible live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PwtRCeL_a8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3ujrG3dMs

This bitch sings her ass off and many people don't really know that she has this kind of talent. They're used to that kid mouse voice of her 80's days

Archived