"Best sex lasts for seven to thirteen minutes"

-Assy-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since a large majority of women don't orgasm during intercourse (even if alot act like they do icon_lol.gif) 7-15 minutes is probably adequate most of the time since it still feels good. Usually takes more clitoris action for women then intercourse usually provides.

I've never heard any gripes unless it's one of those 2 minute quickies that wasn't meant to be a quickie.icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

Been there, done that! TRUTH!

My ex was a book reader (made her sleepy, kept my ass up all night). I used to say.. you read that gatt damn book for an hour, at least give me a bj so I'm not so pissed you keep my ass up an extra hour with that stupid light on. It worked maybe 3 or 4 times icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1 View Post
My ex was a book reader (made her sleepy, kept my ass up all night). I used to say.. you read that gatt damn book for an hour, at least give me a bj so I'm not so pissed you keep my ass up an extra hour with that stupid light on. It worked maybe 3 or 4 times icon_lol.gif
my girl and I get home from the gym, bone, and pass the {censored} out.

usually wake up at about 5am, bone again, fall asleep, wake up at 8am, breakfast, shower, bone in shower, then off to do our thing.

this is a new thing though, the last one was like this, and lasted for about 3 years every single day without getting old. hopefully this one is the same.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by jlb32 View Post
Since a large majority of women don't orgasm during intercourse (even if alot act like they do icon_lol.gif) 7-15 minutes is probably adequate most of the time since it still feels good. Usually takes more clitoris action for women then intercourse usually provides.

I've never heard any gripes unless it's one of those 2 minute quickies that wasn't meant to be a quickie.icon_lol.gif
If you learn the right movement, you can stimulate the clit with your pelvic bone (the actual bone, not the pelvic bonar) while you're having sex. Orgasms abound.

• Members

A major survey by Canadian and American sex therapists has concluded that the ideal length of time to have penetrative sex is under fifteen minutes.

not sure if anyone actually read the article...but i would suggest that if you take some time to do the ground work up front, prepare the field for tilling, then i think that you will find your seven to thirteen minutes of `penetrative' sex to be rife with adventure thumb.gif...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke

View Post

Said no-one, honestly, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jlb32

View Post

Yeah, never heard that one before. icon_lol.gif

I dunno...there's something to be said about just pounding away at a bowl full of warm pudding for 7 to 13 minutes. icon_lol.gif

Archived