"Best sex lasts for seven to thirteen minutes"

-Assy-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think on average I spend about 20 getting her to pop.... and then maybe it takes me another 5 for me after that. So I'm a little longer than that, but it's probably her fault more than me. I'm also thinking that the average might be skewed a bit toward shorter times because young people do it more often. If it's a blowjob it's a bit shorter because it's only me and I'm trying to pop quick so as not to give her lockjaw or anything.

• Members

I don't think time plays into "best".

I've had quickies that made me black out in ecstasy...and I've {censored}ed for 10hrs straight (I had a stronger back and more physical endurance in highschool) and it was wonderful.

It's all about the time and place. Nowdays if I took 10 hrs to come with my wife...well I'd never know. She'd be done with me WAYYY before that.

I personally like to have a longer experience than 10-20 minutes. I like maybe 10 mins of making her happy...then a good 5 minutes of her making me happy....then 15-20 minutes of us making each other happy.
thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bumhucker View Post
Whats the ideal fap session?

Oh and that article is bull{censored}. 7-13 minutes is a quicky ffs.
For some that's a full sexual session. I never check the clock..I know I take a long time but it can be sped up. I do find that usually the shortest times are the hottest, and that makes it better. The hotter/more into it you are, usually the shorter you last (Obviously not talking about a minute..but not exactly an hour), the more you are enjoying it and it makes the sex that much better because of the intensity.

For this reason I'm a rapist..best sex ever.

• Members

I've only ever had sex for less than ten minutes in the shower. Trying to finish up before that cold water hits my buttcheeks. I guess I should take this into account. It has been a while since I have hooked up with anyone since my last consistent partner, and we always {censored}ed for hours.

This just made me realize that I don't in fact have to be prepared for 1-2 hours of cardio and sweating every time I have sex in order to completely satisfy my partner

4316-sunglasses.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

I've gone around an hour before, but that was only because I didn't finish. I have the exact opposite problem that premature guys have.

You're just not that into her. Even when you're into her...

Archived