Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember the first time I said '{censored}'. I was maybe 4 years old, sitting on the counter and I just said it twice: '{censored}. {censored}.' all I remember was my mom looking at my dad like :wtf: Still have no idea where I got that from.

Stranger still, I have a third-person recollection of this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist

View Post

In the late sixties, I vividly remember my father saying that The Beatles were the primary reason for the increasing use of illegal narcotics.

They weren't?

• Members

I remember the first time I said '{censored}'. I was maybe 4 years old, sitting on the counter and I just said it twice: '{censored}. {censored}.' all I remember was my mom looking at my dad like :wtf: Still have no idea where I got that from.

Stranger still, I have a third-person recollection of this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist

View Post

In the late sixties, I vividly remember my father saying that The Beatles were the primary reason for the increasing use of illegal narcotics.

They weren't?

• Members

When I was about 7 or 8 I was outside with my dad doing some work in the yard. All of the sudden this car with no tires on all four rims comes barrelling around the corner, sparks flying all over the place... we looked at each other like wtf? That was some funny {censored}... odd but funny.

• Members

When I was about 7 or 8 I was outside with my dad doing some work in the yard. All of the sudden this car with no tires on all four rims comes barrelling around the corner, sparks flying all over the place... we looked at each other like wtf? That was some funny {censored}... odd but funny.

• Members

i remember some hippy neighbor of ours kidnapping me in the middle of the night one time while my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest brother, i must have been 6yo, woke up in the middle of the night around christmas, she took my middle bother, then 3, and i over to her house, fed us some new age banana pooding that tasted like cardboard and took us home and returned us safely to our beds. freak.gif she babysat us sometimes, so it wasnt off the wall to have her come get us if say an emergency happened, but this was a little weird.

also im not sure, but i think i burned a vacant new construction house down by lighting paper and throwing it in the sink while playing in the empty house with some bad friends. might have been imagining it though.

i remember dragging my parents into the garage to watch my "concert"...me, my middle brother and my friend, with brooms, running around yelling "ride the lightning!!!" none of us listened to metallica yet, dont know where it came from. not much has changed in my current band

• Members

i remember some hippy neighbor of ours kidnapping me in the middle of the night one time while my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest brother, i must have been 6yo, woke up in the middle of the night around christmas, she took my middle bother, then 3, and i over to her house, fed us some new age banana pooding that tasted like cardboard and took us home and returned us safely to our beds. freak.gif she babysat us sometimes, so it wasnt off the wall to have her come get us if say an emergency happened, but this was a little weird.

also im not sure, but i think i burned a vacant new construction house down by lighting paper and throwing it in the sink while playing in the empty house with some bad friends. might have been imagining it though.

i remember dragging my parents into the garage to watch my "concert"...me, my middle brother and my friend, with brooms, running around yelling "ride the lightning!!!" none of us listened to metallica yet, dont know where it came from. not much has changed in my current band

• Members

When I was about four years old my mom went into a grocery store and left the car running. I reached over from the back seat and put the car in gear. The car idled down the street for a few blocks then crossed a busy highway. Some guy jumped out of a panel truck and got in the car and stopped it.

I used to steal my dads lighter fluid and shoe polish then hid it all under my bed along with a little house I made of toothpicks and Elmer's glue. One day I put lighter fluid on the toothpick house and started it on fire. It started to get out of control but I was able to put it out. I still can't believe the bed didn't catch on fire. A few days later I remember peeking into my bedroom and my mom was removing the containers of shoe polish and lighter fluid. She never said anything to me about it, lol.

Last but not least, I used to think that scrotums were full of piss.

• Members

When I was about four years old my mom went into a grocery store and left the car running. I reached over from the back seat and put the car in gear. The car idled down the street for a few blocks then crossed a busy highway. Some guy jumped out of a panel truck and got in the car and stopped it.

I used to steal my dads lighter fluid and shoe polish then hid it all under my bed along with a little house I made of toothpicks and Elmer's glue. One day I put lighter fluid on the toothpick house and started it on fire. It started to get out of control but I was able to put it out. I still can't believe the bed didn't catch on fire. A few days later I remember peeking into my bedroom and my mom was removing the containers of shoe polish and lighter fluid. She never said anything to me about it, lol.

Last but not least, I used to think that scrotums were full of piss.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Uh...weird icon_lol.gif

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

It got strange only once, then after that she was on a long train down to pharmaceutical drug addiction and by that time she already burned a lot of family bridges.

I will say though a couple years after that happened and they were back visiting, she made a huge as batch of cookies. She called me in the kitchen and she was topless and asked if I would rather have cookies or touch her boobies. I remember laughing cause she rhymed and took the cookies.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Uh...weird icon_lol.gif

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

It got strange only once, then after that she was on a long train down to pharmaceutical drug addiction and by that time she already burned a lot of family bridges.

I will say though a couple years after that happened and they were back visiting, she made a huge as batch of cookies. She called me in the kitchen and she was topless and asked if I would rather have cookies or touch her boobies. I remember laughing cause she rhymed and took the cookies.

• Members

When I was real little, I believed that the Hippies who lived across the street were Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley without their Kiss make-up & costumes. (they had long black hair, played loud music, and always had partys at their house. Once saw a early 70's cadilac limo there. ). I thought Kiss hung out & jammed at the Salvation Army building icon_lol.gif

Thought the Devil lived on top of a telephone tower in town, and at an old abandoned saw mill near my grandparents old house.

Was scared {censored}less of ventriloquist dummys.

Believed that there was a little man called "Grouchy" who lived at the racetrack, & sabotaged race cars, & caused them to crash / blow engines. (kinda like a gremlin )

• Members

When I was real little, I believed that the Hippies who lived across the street were Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley without their Kiss make-up & costumes. (they had long black hair, played loud music, and always had partys at their house. Once saw a early 70's cadilac limo there. ). I thought Kiss hung out & jammed at the Salvation Army building icon_lol.gif

Thought the Devil lived on top of a telephone tower in town, and at an old abandoned saw mill near my grandparents old house.

Was scared {censored}less of ventriloquist dummys.

Believed that there was a little man called "Grouchy" who lived at the racetrack, & sabotaged race cars, & caused them to crash / blow engines. (kinda like a gremlin )

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by linthat22

View Post

{censored} dude... That's pretty messed up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by linthat22

View Post

{censored} dude... That's pretty messed up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

When I was 10 or so I had a hot teenage baby sitter who would would go swimming with me and let me lay on top of her and stuff

It was awesome icon_lol.gif

Reminds me:

Who amongst us didn't use the ruse, "I can't go to sleep until I have my kiss goodnight" on the hot teen babysitter when they were little?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

When I was 10 or so I had a hot teenage baby sitter who would would go swimming with me and let me lay on top of her and stuff

It was awesome icon_lol.gif

Reminds me:

Who amongst us didn't use the ruse, "I can't go to sleep until I have my kiss goodnight" on the hot teen babysitter when they were little?

Archived