Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Members

I bought a plush pac-man doll at a garage sale. After that, bad stuff started happening to me. I convinced myself the doll was possessed and tried to get rid of it in various places around the house. It kept showing up on my bed again. In retrospect my mom probably thought i was leaving it places on accident and so she put it back in my room, but godDAMN that freaked me out.

I also remember listening to 'Electric Funeral' with a strobe light on and thinking "Holy {censored}, i'm gonna go to hell because of this..."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bought a plush pac-man doll at a garage sale. After that, bad stuff started happening to me. I convinced myself the doll was possessed and tried to get rid of it in various places around the house. It kept showing up on my bed again. In retrospect my mom probably thought i was leaving it places on accident and so she put it back in my room, but godDAMN that freaked me out.

I also remember listening to 'Electric Funeral' with a strobe light on and thinking "Holy {censored}, i'm gonna go to hell because of this..."

• Members

LOL I don't know how old I was, all I know is that it was before I went to Kindergarten...anyways, my family was having a cookout in the backyard and after we'd eaten we all had some watermelon. I was eating it, and swallowing the seeds, but then my grandmother said (and I quote, I can still remember it clear as day) "You';re not eating the seeds, are you? If you do a watermelon tree will grow in your stomach!" All of the sudden I got absolutely TERRIFIED, I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life since then and I'm 31, I grew up in an area with tons of pine trees, so all I could think of was a huge pine tree shooting out of my stomach....at first I just got all red faced and my heart started racing, but then I started BAWLING, I mean absolutely I was absolutely HYSTERICAL, when everyone asked me what was going on I couldn't even get the words out...Finally I did, and they all just laughed at me, and it took me quite a while to calm down...

Another time, I was a few years older, and I was visiting my cousins in New Hampshire, and we were all going go to an amusement park named Cannabee Lake, but I was sick, and my mom said I was too sick to go, but I really wanted to go, so I figured if I drank all the cough syrup in the bottle that the doctor had given me I would be all better in time to go....It cam time to give me my dose and my mom was like "Where'd all the cough syrup go?" and I remember saying "I drank it all so I'll be better so I can go to Cannabee Lake!" She absolutely {censored}ing FREAKED out, she went nuts, she started crying and screaming, dialed 911...I went in the ambulance, then when I got to the hospital I remember they made me drink tons of water and charcoal and made me throw up several times...

• Members

LOL I don't know how old I was, all I know is that it was before I went to Kindergarten...anyways, my family was having a cookout in the backyard and after we'd eaten we all had some watermelon. I was eating it, and swallowing the seeds, but then my grandmother said (and I quote, I can still remember it clear as day) "You';re not eating the seeds, are you? If you do a watermelon tree will grow in your stomach!" All of the sudden I got absolutely TERRIFIED, I don't think I've ever been that scared in my entire life since then and I'm 31, I grew up in an area with tons of pine trees, so all I could think of was a huge pine tree shooting out of my stomach....at first I just got all red faced and my heart started racing, but then I started BAWLING, I mean absolutely I was absolutely HYSTERICAL, when everyone asked me what was going on I couldn't even get the words out...Finally I did, and they all just laughed at me, and it took me quite a while to calm down...

Another time, I was a few years older, and I was visiting my cousins in New Hampshire, and we were all going go to an amusement park named Cannabee Lake, but I was sick, and my mom said I was too sick to go, but I really wanted to go, so I figured if I drank all the cough syrup in the bottle that the doctor had given me I would be all better in time to go....It cam time to give me my dose and my mom was like "Where'd all the cough syrup go?" and I remember saying "I drank it all so I'll be better so I can go to Cannabee Lake!" She absolutely {censored}ing FREAKED out, she went nuts, she started crying and screaming, dialed 911...I went in the ambulance, then when I got to the hospital I remember they made me drink tons of water and charcoal and made me throw up several times...

• Members

In fourth grade I was at my buddies house and his parents kept their old Commodore 64 in their room.

He was on lookout at their bedroom door, so I could root around in his parent's nightstands. Low and behold and I found Polaroids of his mom sucking off his dad, 2 Joy of Sex books, and this whipped cream stuff that was cherry flavored.

• Members

In fourth grade I was at my buddies house and his parents kept their old Commodore 64 in their room.

He was on lookout at their bedroom door, so I could root around in his parent's nightstands. Low and behold and I found Polaroids of his mom sucking off his dad, 2 Joy of Sex books, and this whipped cream stuff that was cherry flavored.

• Members

When I was 12, the neighbors moved to Texas,"we lived in Arkansas", They owned their house and the dad ran an auto shop out of the shop on the side of the house. They locked it up and chained the sliding doors, but I was a skinny little {censored}, and slipped through the door. I found several pounds of black powder in wooden powder keg. Yeah, not a good thing for a 12 year pshycopath to have. I went about building pipebombs and {censored}. We lived way out in the country, and just up the street from the guy who owned the local meat packing plant, and owned every feild within miles, Ed Cruise was his name. I even tended the three feilds around our house for him. I was in the creek flowing through the feild behind his house around noon, and ofcourse its Summer. I was putting over stuffed pipe bombs in the bank of the creek to see if I could dam it. This bend in the creek was like 500yards behind his house. I lit the {censored}ers off, but grossly miscalculated the charge. You know how in the war movies when a guy has a bomb go off nearby that they get dazed, and everything seems like really far off and all you hear is ringing. That {censored} really happens! Not only did it dam the creek, it threw me several yards, and blew all the windows on the back of his house and his wifes fine china all leapt off the decorative shelves and onto the floor. Not only did I get whipped from old Ed, when my step dad got home he beat the {censored} out of me even more. The rest of the summer I had to work for Ed for free doing my regular feild tending, then when done with that I was up at the meat plant doing odd jobs. Yeah, black powder and teenage boys with too much time on their hands is a bad combination. I had a hell of a lot of fun though! Well, before blowing the creek bed that is...freak.gif

When I was really little I thought you {censored}ed girls in the ass. I thught the vagina was ust for delivering babiesfacepalm.gif

• Members

When I was 12, the neighbors moved to Texas,"we lived in Arkansas", They owned their house and the dad ran an auto shop out of the shop on the side of the house. They locked it up and chained the sliding doors, but I was a skinny little {censored}, and slipped through the door. I found several pounds of black powder in wooden powder keg. Yeah, not a good thing for a 12 year pshycopath to have. I went about building pipebombs and {censored}. We lived way out in the country, and just up the street from the guy who owned the local meat packing plant, and owned every feild within miles, Ed Cruise was his name. I even tended the three feilds around our house for him. I was in the creek flowing through the feild behind his house around noon, and ofcourse its Summer. I was putting over stuffed pipe bombs in the bank of the creek to see if I could dam it. This bend in the creek was like 500yards behind his house. I lit the {censored}ers off, but grossly miscalculated the charge. You know how in the war movies when a guy has a bomb go off nearby that they get dazed, and everything seems like really far off and all you hear is ringing. That {censored} really happens! Not only did it dam the creek, it threw me several yards, and blew all the windows on the back of his house and his wifes fine china all leapt off the decorative shelves and onto the floor. Not only did I get whipped from old Ed, when my step dad got home he beat the {censored} out of me even more. The rest of the summer I had to work for Ed for free doing my regular feild tending, then when done with that I was up at the meat plant doing odd jobs. Yeah, black powder and teenage boys with too much time on their hands is a bad combination. I had a hell of a lot of fun though! Well, before blowing the creek bed that is...freak.gif

When I was really little I thought you {censored}ed girls in the ass. I thught the vagina was ust for delivering babiesfacepalm.gif

• Members

I was about 6-1/2, living in South Carolina. The neighbour kid was a pimp in training, I think he was about 11. He would let kids look at his little sister's cooter, i think she must have been about my age, for a nickel. I remember asking what it looked like and he drew a circle on the ground and then drew a line through it, like a phi symbol. I looked at if, scratched my head and figured it wasn't worth it so I never saw it. icon_lol.gif

• Members

I was about 6-1/2, living in South Carolina. The neighbour kid was a pimp in training, I think he was about 11. He would let kids look at his little sister's cooter, i think she must have been about my age, for a nickel. I remember asking what it looked like and he drew a circle on the ground and then drew a line through it, like a phi symbol. I looked at if, scratched my head and figured it wasn't worth it so I never saw it. icon_lol.gif

Archived