Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was in my early teens my friends and I used to dress up on Halloween and go out and scare trick or treaters. During the Halloween of 1990 I went over to my friend's house and we were going to get into our costumes and go out. When I get there he takes me into his garage and there sits two chainsaws. He had taken the chains off of them so they were harmless. We got into our costumes and went to one of the busy streets in our neighborhood. There was a ton of trick or treaters and a bunch of teens standing around in groups talking. We hid in the shadows and started the chainsaws up and jumped out. People started freaking out running and screaming. My friend was getting carried away and was chasing people up onto porches and some of them even went running into other people's houses. Then we started to hear police sirens in the distance so we took off and ditched the chainsaws into some bushes and went home. That was the best Halloween I ever had.

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

• Members

When I was in my early teens my friends and I used to dress up on Halloween and go out and scare trick or treaters. During the Halloween of 1990 I went over to my friend's house and we were going to get into our costumes and go out. When I get there he takes me into his garage and there sits two chainsaws. He had taken the chains off of them so they were harmless. We got into our costumes and went to one of the busy streets in our neighborhood. There was a ton of trick or treaters and a bunch of teens standing around in groups talking. We hid in the shadows and started the chainsaws up and jumped out. People started freaking out running and screaming. My friend was getting carried away and was chasing people up onto porches and some of them even went running into other people's houses. Then we started to hear police sirens in the distance so we took off and ditched the chainsaws into some bushes and went home. That was the best Halloween I ever had.

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JimiRules

View Post

That's a cool story, but have you ever spent time with a serial killer before?

I won't say how I knew him, but he's dead now. He was arrested for killing a man in "self-defense" back in the nineties, and spent eight years in jail. Of course, the police never found out that he fancied himself a vigilante of sorts. He was really tight with anyone in his neighborhood, so anytime some man came around that was an abusive husband or child molester, he claimed that he got them drunk and dumped their bodies in an abandoned well in the mountains. I wouldn't have believed him had he not been to prison or been in the Green Berets during Vietnam. I guess he developed a taste for murder while overseas. He told me a lot of things he never told anyone else...

• Members

View Post

I won't say how I knew him, but he's dead now. He was arrested for killing a man in "self-defense" back in the nineties, and spent eight years in jail. Of course, the police never found out that he fancied himself a vigilante of sorts. He was really tight with anyone in his neighborhood, so anytime some man came around that was an abusive husband or child molester, he claimed that he got them drunk and dumped their bodies in an abandoned well in the mountains. I wouldn't have believed him had he not been to prison or been in the Green Berets during Vietnam. I guess he developed a taste for murder while overseas. He told me a lot of things he never told anyone else...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by magh8

View Post

I think i was around 7 or 8.. I was playing with my friend darren from school and had to pee... I would whip it out and pee practically anywhere...so I was peeing off the side of his driveway and as he came up behind me and said ''what are you doing" I peed on him and couldn't stop laughing as I chased him peeing on him... His dad ran out of the house chasing me yelling.. " YOU PISSED ON MY SON!"...lol true story icon_lol.gif

The first year I was in Oregon, I had turned 15 on the drive out, and my brother was only 11 1/2, we lived in the log cabin way out in the woods, and the only indoor plumbing was the kitchen sink. We took baths in the tub on the front porch and shat in the outhouse. Being boys, we pissed anywhere. Once, my brother ran across the driveway and whipped it out to piss, he stood there pissing with his hands on his hips then he sneezed. When he truned around his face and front was drenched with his piss. I ran back inside and locked all the doors so he couldn't wash off!!. The tub on the porch sat in front of the water heater, but we had to add cold water from the hose. {censored}er was too stupid to hose is ass off he just pounded on the door scfreamin at me to let him inicon_lol.gif

Also, I'd be on the front porch taking a bath, and the neighbor girl who was a year younger than me and {censored}ING HOT, would sneak over and sit by the tub and talk to me when I was bathing. It took me all summer to get her to wash my dick for me. She washed it well enough I made {censored}ing mess in the water and had run more water to get the jizz off mefacepalm.gif After that we had a nice little thing going until we moved into towncry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by magh8

View Post

I think i was around 7 or 8.. I was playing with my friend darren from school and had to pee... I would whip it out and pee practically anywhere...so I was peeing off the side of his driveway and as he came up behind me and said ''what are you doing" I peed on him and couldn't stop laughing as I chased him peeing on him... His dad ran out of the house chasing me yelling.. " YOU PISSED ON MY SON!"...lol true story icon_lol.gif

The first year I was in Oregon, I had turned 15 on the drive out, and my brother was only 11 1/2, we lived in the log cabin way out in the woods, and the only indoor plumbing was the kitchen sink. We took baths in the tub on the front porch and shat in the outhouse. Being boys, we pissed anywhere. Once, my brother ran across the driveway and whipped it out to piss, he stood there pissing with his hands on his hips then he sneezed. When he truned around his face and front was drenched with his piss. I ran back inside and locked all the doors so he couldn't wash off!!. The tub on the porch sat in front of the water heater, but we had to add cold water from the hose. {censored}er was too stupid to hose is ass off he just pounded on the door scfreamin at me to let him inicon_lol.gif

Also, I'd be on the front porch taking a bath, and the neighbor girl who was a year younger than me and {censored}ING HOT, would sneak over and sit by the tub and talk to me when I was bathing. It took me all summer to get her to wash my dick for me. She washed it well enough I made {censored}ing mess in the water and had run more water to get the jizz off mefacepalm.gif After that we had a nice little thing going until we moved into towncry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus

View Post

where you live to not have indoor plumbing?

something is telling me back hills arkansas..lol

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus

View Post

where you live to not have indoor plumbing?

something is telling me back hills arkansas..lol

• Members

View Post

THAT^^^^^ is the coolest goddamn story ever. i would tell that to someone new every day if it were me.

• Members

View Post

THAT^^^^^ is the coolest goddamn story ever. i would tell that to someone new every day if it were me.

• Members

When I was 18 I lived down in Medford Oregon with some freinds of mine. Inthe Summer we liked to go to cliffs and stuff over water and jump in.We jumped of train trestles anything. One day we were at Emmigrant lake outside of Ashland at the cliffs. Normally that was only a 35' jump, but this was in late August and the water was really low. Low enough you could see the rocks and boulders on the baottom, so it was like 80' or something and we kept daring each other to make the jump and noone would man up. Finally my freind Danny Smith gave the incentive. He pulls out $100 bill and says the first guy to jump gets it. Well, I had just gotten laid of because the spotted owl {censored} and really needed the money, so I said {censored} it, it aint too much farther than trestles on the Rogue River by Goldhill. So I jumped, now realize, this had to be 80 feet, and we were used to jumps half this height so about half way down I start listing towards my back. I didn't want to flat back the water so I tried to tuck in towards my front by curling a bit. Well When I hitthe water I was in the perfect sitting position, it felt like getting hit the ass by a 2x4 swung by HulkHogan, and all of a sudden I could feel cold all up inside me. Basically what I got was about 45mph enima, I hit the water with so much force and just right that water shot up past sphincter. I kinda doggie paddled to "shore" which was me climbing up on a boulder, with my ass clinched shutIt ripped my shorts all the way up to the waist band front and back, my balls felt like I'd been kicked by mule and I had to wait for my body to relax enough to dispose of the water...and everything else that was in my colon, maybe even my stomach. That is the last time I ever jumped off a cliff into water. Funny thing, as if that wasn't funny enough, I never bought another beer the rest of the there, my freinds thought was the craziest {censored} they'de ever seen and thought I had no fear. Truth is, that {censored} scared me bad enough I never did it again. I had nightmares about it for years afterwards.

• Members

When I was 18 I lived down in Medford Oregon with some freinds of mine. Inthe Summer we liked to go to cliffs and stuff over water and jump in.We jumped of train trestles anything. One day we were at Emmigrant lake outside of Ashland at the cliffs. Normally that was only a 35' jump, but this was in late August and the water was really low. Low enough you could see the rocks and boulders on the baottom, so it was like 80' or something and we kept daring each other to make the jump and noone would man up. Finally my freind Danny Smith gave the incentive. He pulls out $100 bill and says the first guy to jump gets it. Well, I had just gotten laid of because the spotted owl {censored} and really needed the money, so I said {censored} it, it aint too much farther than trestles on the Rogue River by Goldhill. So I jumped, now realize, this had to be 80 feet, and we were used to jumps half this height so about half way down I start listing towards my back. I didn't want to flat back the water so I tried to tuck in towards my front by curling a bit. Well When I hitthe water I was in the perfect sitting position, it felt like getting hit the ass by a 2x4 swung by HulkHogan, and all of a sudden I could feel cold all up inside me. Basically what I got was about 45mph enima, I hit the water with so much force and just right that water shot up past sphincter. I kinda doggie paddled to "shore" which was me climbing up on a boulder, with my ass clinched shutIt ripped my shorts all the way up to the waist band front and back, my balls felt like I'd been kicked by mule and I had to wait for my body to relax enough to dispose of the water...and everything else that was in my colon, maybe even my stomach. That is the last time I ever jumped off a cliff into water. Funny thing, as if that wasn't funny enough, I never bought another beer the rest of the there, my freinds thought was the craziest {censored} they'de ever seen and thought I had no fear. Truth is, that {censored} scared me bad enough I never did it again. I had nightmares about it for years afterwards.

• Members

One time when my brothers and I were just toddlers, my dad gave us all a bath at the same time in the same tub. My middle brother decided to take a {censored} in the water and no one noticed until I pointed it out. My dad then took us all out, cleaned out the tub and started over again.

• Members

One time when my brothers and I were just toddlers, my dad gave us all a bath at the same time in the same tub. My middle brother decided to take a {censored} in the water and no one noticed until I pointed it out. My dad then took us all out, cleaned out the tub and started over again.

• Members

View Post

That is a wicked story. eek.gif Creepy, but kind of cool at the same time.

• Members

View Post

That is a wicked story. eek.gif Creepy, but kind of cool at the same time.

• Members

I legit thought women had dicks.

I also thought your nutsack was your bladder. I remember my mom changing me once when I was about 3, and I was playing with my balls and asked her if it was my bladder. She hastily responded "no," and I could never understand why her answer seemed so abrupt.

• Members

I legit thought women had dicks.

I also thought your nutsack was your bladder. I remember my mom changing me once when I was about 3, and I was playing with my balls and asked her if it was my bladder. She hastily responded "no," and I could never understand why her answer seemed so abrupt.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

Nope, I've never hung out with one. I bet you never drank with the guy!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

Nope, I've never hung out with one. I bet you never drank with the guy!

• Members

View Post

That's friggen awesome. Although it's kinda creepy that there's supposed to be anywhere from 20-30 active serial killers living in the US at any given time.

• Members

View Post

That's friggen awesome. Although it's kinda creepy that there's supposed to be anywhere from 20-30 active serial killers living in the US at any given time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wrongnote85

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

That is a wicked story. Creepy, but kind of cool at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumhucker

View Post

Looking back on it 20+ years later it's kinda surreal. When I saw the Unsolved Mysteries episode I just about {censored} my pants. I feel bad for the women that we talked to knowing now that they were probably killed shortly after.

Archived