Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Members

Here's what I remember.

I was 5 and my older brother and sister were visiting. While my brother was off making a kick ass remote controlled Cessna, my sister dragged my ass up the stairs to my dad's room.

She pulled a bean bag up close to his bed and told me to strip naked. Me being little, I thought that was weird, but she was my sis, so no big deal. She kicked back in a sitting chair my dad used to put on his work boots and she told me to jump off the bed into my bean bag. Who the Hell wouldn't love that? I remember looking over at her and she had her pants pulled down and was touching herself.

I didn't know what she was doing and didn't think anything of it.

Fast forward to when I hit the age of a teen and blammo, I realized my sister was masturbating to her naked 5 year old brother. freak.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what I remember.

I was 5 and my older brother and sister were visiting. While my brother was off making a kick ass remote controlled Cessna, my sister dragged my ass up the stairs to my dad's room.

She pulled a bean bag up close to his bed and told me to strip naked. Me being little, I thought that was weird, but she was my sis, so no big deal. She kicked back in a sitting chair my dad used to put on his work boots and she told me to jump off the bed into my bean bag. Who the Hell wouldn't love that? I remember looking over at her and she had her pants pulled down and was touching herself.

Fast forward to when I hit the age of a teen and blammo, I realized my sister was masturbating to her naked 5 year old brother. freak.gif

• Members

remember those Evil Kenevil stunt cycles from the 70's???? I owned one for 35 minutes and caused about $50,000 damage..... by jumping it across the street from my driveway, straight into the window of a car driven by an old lady who was so freaked out she smashed into into a telephone pole. facepalm.gif

• Members

remember those Evil Kenevil stunt cycles from the 70's???? I owned one for 35 minutes and caused about $50,000 damage..... by jumping it across the street from my driveway, straight into the window of a car driven by an old lady who was so freaked out she smashed into into a telephone pole. facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-

View Post

bwahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaaa

that's {censored}ing awesome dude. Hopefully no one was hurt

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-

View Post

bwahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaaa

that's {censored}ing awesome dude. Hopefully no one was hurt

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by linthat22

View Post

Here's what I remember.

i would have hit that {censored}.

we had the playboy channel when i was a kid.

• Members

View Post

Here's what I remember.

i would have hit that {censored}.

we had the playboy channel when i was a kid.

• Members

View Post

Here's what I remember.

Uh...weird icon_lol.gif

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

• Members

View Post

Here's what I remember.

Uh...weird icon_lol.gif

Question, did it become strange at all later in life? I mean, after I figured out what she was doing and how wrong that is, I'd be a little creeped out.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

When I was about 6, my mom made me eat a bunch of hotdogs. redface.gif

I waited until she wasn't looking and threw 3 of them down the hall into the living room. redface.gif

I bet that was like {censored}ing a really loose vagina.

I used to think that when a baby was born, it came out the mother's mouth.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

When I was about 6, my mom made me eat a bunch of hotdogs. redface.gif

I waited until she wasn't looking and threw 3 of them down the hall into the living room. redface.gif

I bet that was like {censored}ing a really loose vagina.

I used to think that when a baby was born, it came out the mother's mouth.

Archived