Weird stories/things you remember from when you were a little kid

Jesse G

• Members

My dad was total white trash. He worked on cars a lot in our driveway, which was right next to a big patch of woods. Being trash, he would discard old oil filters by carelessly throwing them into the woods. Once, this moron kid that lived down the street named Justin sees these oily piles in our woods and declares that we're all going to be rich because our land has oil. I was like "no, my dad is just trashy".
Same kid was a compulsive liar and swore he'd buy us all Game Gears for our birthdays. I'm still waiting on mine.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My dad was total white trash. He worked on cars a lot in our driveway, which was right next to a big patch of woods. Being trash, he would discard old oil filters by carelessly throwing them into the woods. Once, this moron kid that lived down the street named Justin sees these oily piles in our woods and declares that we're all going to be rich because our land has oil. I was like "no, my dad is just trashy".
Same kid was a compulsive liar and swore he'd buy us all Game Gears for our birthdays. I'm still waiting on mine.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JimiRules

View Post

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

That's a cool story, but the only problem is that the "Dr. No" killer committed all of his crimes before 1990. Actually, of the 8 women he killed, 6 of them happened in 1987 or earlier.

The story hit the news in 90-91. The guy you were talking to probably heard it and decided to mess with people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JimiRules

View Post

Then during the winter of 1990 and on into the summer of 1991 my friends and I started talking to each other on CB radios. We'd talk to one another and sometimes truckers would chime in and talk with us as well. One night we were talking and this guy who had the handle Dr. No got on. He told us that he was a trucker and his job consisted of him driving to Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He had a woman in his truck with him and we talked to her some too. For the next month or so we'd be on and Dr. No would get on and talk with us. We happened to notice that every time he was on he had a different woman with him. I thought it was a bit strange, but I didn't really dwell on it and none of us asked him about it. Finally all of a sudden he stopped getting on. A few years later I was watching Unsolved Mysteries and they ran a story about a trucker who was picking up prostitutes in Ohio and other areas of the mid west and was killing them and dumping them along the highways. They said that about all the information they had on him was that he went by the CB handle Dr. No. They also said that a lot of the killings occurred in 1990-91. When I heard that the hair on the back of my neck stood up. All this time my friends and I were talking to a serial killer and his victims.

That's a cool story, but the only problem is that the "Dr. No" killer committed all of his crimes before 1990. Actually, of the 8 women he killed, 6 of them happened in 1987 or earlier.

The story hit the news in 90-91. The guy you were talking to probably heard it and decided to mess with people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

Dr. No alt in 3, 2, 1...cop.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

Dr. No alt in 3, 2, 1...cop.gif

Archived