Modern Metal is horrible!

The Rossness

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux

View Post

For {censored}s sake, if you don't like it, don't {censored}ing listen to it. It's still music, even if it isn't pleasing to your ears. When some of the forumites around here post doom or sludge, I don't like it...and I certainly don't understand how anyone can sit and listen to that, but I keep my {censored}ing mouth shut because they DO like it and it's a completely subjective thing.

Is it so hard to understand that what you consider "music" some people consider complete garbage? I'm sure there is plenty of music in your collection that I wouldn't be able to stand 30 seconds of...but if you like it, good for you!!!

Why did you even need to start this thread? Are you really that put out by other people's taste in music? {censored} me...this thread is just another reminder of why I support post-birth abortion facepalm.gif

no use in trying to change him. he listens to five finger death punch.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux

View Post

For {censored}s sake, if you don't like it, don't {censored}ing listen to it. It's still music, even if it isn't pleasing to your ears. When some of the forumites around here post doom or sludge, I don't like it...and I certainly don't understand how anyone can sit and listen to that, but I keep my {censored}ing mouth shut because they DO like it and it's a completely subjective thing.

Is it so hard to understand that what you consider "music" some people consider complete garbage? I'm sure there is plenty of music in your collection that I wouldn't be able to stand 30 seconds of...but if you like it, good for you!!!

Why did you even need to start this thread? Are you really that put out by other people's taste in music? {censored} me...this thread is just another reminder of why I support post-birth abortion facepalm.gif

no use in trying to change him. he listens to five finger death punch.

• Members

facepalm.gif Holy {censored} at this entire thread.

facepalm.gif at all modern metal sucks

facepalm.gif at Steel Panther being more musical than modern metal

facepalm.gif at everyone posting blatant examples of what the op is saying while trying to convince him otherwise.

Here are some better examples of modern metal:

And if you want heavier, there are plenty of examples like Lamb of God, Machine Head, Adrenalin Mob, etc.

Its ok to prefer old music to new music, most everyone does these days, but you can still look to see what can be appreciated about modern music.

• Members

facepalm.gif at everyone posting blatant examples of what the op is saying while trying to convince him otherwise.

And if you want heavier, there are plenty of examples like Lamb of God, Machine Head, Adrenalin Mob, etc.

Its ok to prefer old music to new music, most everyone does these days, but you can still look to see what can be appreciated about modern music.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H

View Post

icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

I like dis modern metal. You prolly won't. I'll share it anyway cuz I'm a nice guy like dat.

There are more melodic Mastodon songs out there, but Scott Kelly's vocals in this one makes me happy.

A bit more modern sounding than the previous two, but an example of a vocalist who can sing in modern metal.

• Members

I like dis modern metal. You prolly won't. I'll share it anyway cuz I'm a nice guy like dat.

There are more melodic Mastodon songs out there, but Scott Kelly's vocals in this one makes me happy.

A bit more modern sounding than the previous two, but an example of a vocalist who can sing in modern metal.

• Members

View Post

^^^^Go crawl back into your hole and listen to your anaal nathrakh cookie-monster abortion of a piece of so-called music.

wat

I don't listen to that. Only metal I listen to these days is Type O Negative, Devin Townsend, Opeth and Emperor.

• Members

View Post

^^^^Go crawl back into your hole and listen to your anaal nathrakh cookie-monster abortion of a piece of so-called music.

wat

I don't listen to that. Only metal I listen to these days is Type O Negative, Devin Townsend, Opeth and Emperor.

Archived