RIP Gdwll2u

rushtallica

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20

View Post

Ill be down for anything to help. Like the rest, my heart sank and I actually had a few tears after reading that post last night. Amazing how close we all get despite being so far away, and in many instances, never meeting in real life. Needless to say, my New Years was kinda dull. RIP Bob..

This. Y'all my boys.

• Members

This makes me really sad, but it seems like Bob was at peace in his final days, and knew exactly where the doorway of death would take him...to Everlasting Life. Even on a forum filled with atheists and satanic undertones, the guy had the balls to say he was a Christian. I don't remember him ever pushing his Faith on anyone else, and that's exactly what we Christians are supposed to do...live out lives as an example of our Love for the Lord, but not force anyone to Believe. God gave us all our freedom of choice, and if you choose to Believe, rejoice!!!! But if anyone doesn't, that's their choice. Bob set a good example, he was bold but humble, and I will miss posting with the guy. He was such a class act, and will be truly missed.

See you soon brother. Rest in peace my friend.

Archived