RIP Gdwll2u

rushtallica

• Members

God blessed us Bob, letting us get to know you. I am so sorry we never met in person. We had MANY conversations...
I am sad for your family, and sad for the loss of your friendship, but rejoicing over the FACT that you are in Heaven, with the King of Kings,
The Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ.

Gary

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God blessed us Bob, letting us get to know you. I am so sorry we never met in person. We had MANY conversations...
I am sad for your family, and sad for the loss of your friendship, but rejoicing over the FACT that you are in Heaven, with the King of Kings,
The Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ.

Gary

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Keebz

View Post

I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(

I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier. frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Keebz

View Post

I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(

I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier. frown.gif

Archived