RIP Gdwll2u

rushtallica

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Keebz View Post
I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(
That's because we have actually lost a friend. Bob's attitude was to be a friend to everyone, and it really showed through.
I'll miss him, that's for sure.
Count me in if we're doing anything in the way of donations.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Keebz View Post
I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(
That's because we have actually lost a friend. Bob's attitude was to be a friend to everyone, and it really showed through.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV View Post
Fully agreed.

Thanks, and me, too.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV View Post
Fully agreed.

Thanks, and me, too.

• Members

Ill be down for anything to help. Like the rest, my heart sank and I actually had a few tears after reading that post last night. Amazing how close we all get despite being so far away, and in many instances, never meeting in real life. Needless to say, my New Years was kinda dull. RIP Bob..

• Members

Ill be down for anything to help. Like the rest, my heart sank and I actually had a few tears after reading that post last night. Amazing how close we all get despite being so far away, and in many instances, never meeting in real life. Needless to say, my New Years was kinda dull. RIP Bob..

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20 View Post
Ill be down for anything to help. Like the test, my heart and and actually had a few tears after reading that post last night. Amazing how close we all get despite being so far away, and in many instances, never meeting in real life. Needless to say, my New Years was kinda dull. RIP Bob..
It really is.
Never thought I'd count so many distant strangers among friends.
I've met many HCAFers IRL but I never met Bob unfortunately.
Bob you were a good guy and if the outpouring here is even the slightest indicator of the impact you had on people in your life that you will obviously be greatly missed.
Goodbye friend. frown.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20 View Post
Ill be down for anything to help. Like the test, my heart and and actually had a few tears after reading that post last night. Amazing how close we all get despite being so far away, and in many instances, never meeting in real life. Needless to say, my New Years was kinda dull. RIP Bob..
It really is.
Never thought I'd count so many distant strangers among friends.
I've met many HCAFers IRL but I never met Bob unfortunately.
Bob you were a good guy and if the outpouring here is even the slightest indicator of the impact you had on people in your life that you will obviously be greatly missed.
Goodbye friend. frown.gif

Archived