RIP Gdwll2u

rushtallica

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RIP to a great guy.

I've seen many debates, conversations, trollings, arguments, etc... on here that ended in multiple pissed off people. I never once saw Bob get mad or take any attack personally. Even when people tried to bait him.

Best wishes to the family. I know how it is to lose someone around the holidays cry.gif

• Members

RIP to a great guy.

I've seen many debates, conversations, trollings, arguments, etc... on here that ended in multiple pissed off people. I never once saw Bob get mad or take any attack personally. Even when people tried to bait him.

Best wishes to the family. I know how it is to lose someone around the holidays cry.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Keebz View Post
I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(
I felt this too right when I read the post from his wife. It's strange how we get attached to people over a forum. Not even attached...Just a name you see all the time, and you're used to seeing it. You kind of grow a "relationship" with people on these boards.

We can all be assholes at times, myself included, but I still enjoy everyone on here most of the time.

I just got done watching Brian's Song, and as sad as that movie is, all i could think about was Bob and his family.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Keebz View Post
I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. cry.gif RIP Bob. :-(
I felt this too right when I read the post from his wife. It's strange how we get attached to people over a forum. Not even attached...Just a name you see all the time, and you're used to seeing it. You kind of grow a "relationship" with people on these boards.

We can all be assholes at times, myself included, but I still enjoy everyone on here most of the time.

I just got done watching Brian's Song, and as sad as that movie is, all i could think about was Bob and his family.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post

Yeah, we bicker. We fight. But real life has a way of intervening.

Perspective is a hell of a drug.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post

Yeah, we bicker. We fight. But real life has a way of intervening.

Perspective is a hell of a drug.

Archived