This morning I lost a little buddy.

Cirrus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Wow. I don't even really like cats, and this choked me a little bit. Sorry to hear this happened man.

Hahaicon_lol.gif I didn't either. I used to mock cat people. But Hannah always wanted two and we got our own place last feb. I agreed to cats hoping I'd get more sexytime but the moment I set eyes on these two in the cat home it was love at first sight. love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

Wow. I don't even really like cats, and this choked me a little bit. Sorry to hear this happened man.

Hahaicon_lol.gif I didn't either. I used to mock cat people. But Hannah always wanted two and we got our own place last feb. I agreed to cats hoping I'd get more sexytime but the moment I set eyes on these two in the cat home it was love at first sight. love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud

View Post

Mojo dude.

All my cats have been and always will be indoor only cats ever since my little sister found one of ours half-eaten by neighborhood dogs. It's just safer for them.

Mojo sent, but listen to this guy for the sake of your other cat(s).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud

View Post

Mojo dude.

All my cats have been and always will be indoor only cats ever since my little sister found one of ours half-eaten by neighborhood dogs. It's just safer for them.

Mojo sent, but listen to this guy for the sake of your other cat(s).

Archived