Cirrus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

View Post

Know that feeling sir.

Many mojos sent, much harder than anyone realizes until they go through it themselves.

Agreed.

The loss of any loved, cherished family member (2 or more legged) is a shock/pain that cannot be described.

Mojo sent.

Derek

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

View Post

Know that feeling sir.

Many mojos sent, much harder than anyone realizes until they go through it themselves.

Agreed.

The loss of any loved, cherished family member (2 or more legged) is a shock/pain that cannot be described.

Mojo sent.

Derek

• Members

Very sorry for your loss, mate. Mojo to you, Hannah and Sage.

I love the pictures =) The one of the two together, looking out the door, almost made me cry, but looking back at the first one did me in. Peace to you wherever you are, Sandy.

• Members

Very sorry for your loss, mate. Mojo to you, Hannah and Sage.

I love the pictures =) The one of the two together, looking out the door, almost made me cry, but looking back at the first one did me in. Peace to you wherever you are, Sandy.

• Members

we lost our best friend Oreo two years ago. Just got a new friend, little Shara, the day after christmas. took that long. we had gotten a dog in the meantime, but a cat we had to wait.

i just cried like a baby reading this man. but i fixed a doorframe, an AC vent, and a floorboard tonight. with power tools. so im square. mojo for sure, sir. man, call it stupid, but we still lay out christmas stuff for Oreo. Miss that dude.

• Members

we lost our best friend Oreo two years ago. Just got a new friend, little Shara, the day after christmas. took that long. we had gotten a dog in the meantime, but a cat we had to wait.

i just cried like a baby reading this man. but i fixed a doorframe, an AC vent, and a floorboard tonight. with power tools. so im square. mojo for sure, sir. man, call it stupid, but we still lay out christmas stuff for Oreo. Miss that dude.

Archived