Did anyone see a surprise in their first paychecks for the new year?

AdrianPOA

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st

View Post

I laughed. icon_lol.gif

{censored} we keep voting these idiots in, the way I see it we deserve every piece of {censored} legislation that comes our way. cop.gif

biggrin.gif

Well, we've allowed them to pretty much rig it that unless they get redistricted its almost impossible to vote them out. We be {censored}ed. We be {censored}ed hard.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

Bro... out of everyone here... you're good with math... come on, he is saying the deduction itself went up 48%, not that they're taking 48% of his paycheck.

here.... imagine you make $100....

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

it's a 2 dollar increase so the deduction itself went up 50%, since 50% of 4 is 2

work with me bro. work with me. icon_lol.gif

Oh, I understood it completely. It was just funny that it was going back and forth and when it was an increase, it was 48%, but when it was a decrease it was 2%. Not picking on anyone in particular...just found it amusing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

Bro... out of everyone here... you're good with math... come on, he is saying the deduction itself went up 48%, not that they're taking 48% of his paycheck.

here.... imagine you make $100....

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

it's a 2 dollar increase so the deduction itself went up 50%, since 50% of 4 is 2

work with me bro. work with me. icon_lol.gif

Oh, I understood it completely. It was just funny that it was going back and forth and when it was an increase, it was 48%, but when it was a decrease it was 2%. Not picking on anyone in particular...just found it amusing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Whatever makes their own political agenda sound better I assume biggrin.gif

Thus why I made it a point to use 2% going both ways...because my only political agenda is the common sense one...but that will never happen in DC, soooo... icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Whatever makes their own political agenda sound better I assume biggrin.gif

Thus why I made it a point to use 2% going both ways...because my only political agenda is the common sense one...but that will never happen in DC, soooo... icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

CA does like NY does and votes in people who are {censored} with money. Had nothing to do with the terminator.

shut up, it had EVERYTHING to do with the terminator. we lost all credibility. i was so ashamed, i left the state.

• Members

View Post

CA does like NY does and votes in people who are {censored} with money. Had nothing to do with the terminator.

shut up, it had EVERYTHING to do with the terminator. we lost all credibility. i was so ashamed, i left the state.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Moved from California to Iowa.

Blames it on taxes.

Didn't make enough to pay taxes, ever.

Was on receiving end of wealth redistribution.

Blames dumb move to iowa on tax fail.

been in wisconsin for like 8 months. and i moved to kansas before iowa. and i left california more than once.

every time, it was the austrian's fault. 96, 98, 01, and 06.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Moved from California to Iowa.

Blames it on taxes.

Didn't make enough to pay taxes, ever.

Was on receiving end of wealth redistribution.

Blames dumb move to iowa on tax fail.

been in wisconsin for like 8 months. and i moved to kansas before iowa. and i left california more than once.

every time, it was the austrian's fault. 96, 98, 01, and 06.

• Members

View Post

3segsz.jpg

Needs to have WH superimposed

This is just a start of what we will be seeing in the next several years. Careful what ya wish for.

Entitlements all come at a cost to mostly anyone who works and pays into the system.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Members

View Post

3segsz.jpg

Needs to have WH superimposed

This is just a start of what we will be seeing in the next several years. Careful what ya wish for.

Entitlements all come at a cost to mostly anyone who works and pays into the system.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Archived