Edit

charveldan

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

it's like going to the circus and paying attention to the clown... it's entertaining. He's still a clown though.

...or looking at the aftermath of a car crash with multiple fatalities. It's horrific, and makes you want to vomit, but you can't look away.

• Members

View Post

it's like going to the circus and paying attention to the clown... it's entertaining. He's still a clown though.

...or looking at the aftermath of a car crash with multiple fatalities. It's horrific, and makes you want to vomit, but you can't look away.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Nope, still there, and Marshll, RT LP forums.

Do you spend as much time on those boards as you do on this one? Where do you find the time to do that, what with baggin' imaginary hotties and such? I know I should feel sorry for you, but you've always been such an asshole, especially when it comes to your negative views of women, I can't bring myself to do it.

View Post

Between Ebay. google, pRon & forums i have a good time, nothing wrong with that ... its called life, try it sometime. thumb.gif

And the list goes on. Life? That's not life, dude. That's avoiding life. You didn't account for any time for employment, so between all the lies, possibly going back to drinking alcohol, and the easily-inferred lack of employment, you really are in a huge, downward spiral.

"lies, sociopath, get help" indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

fire needs oxygen to breathe, if we back off hopefully this dies down.

And if enough people piss on the fire, it goes out. Odd perspective, I know. Just sayin'. A lot of people are trying to help him, but he can't admit he's wrong. "It's not me; it's everyone else." Sound familiar?

• Members

View Post

Nope, still there, and Marshll, RT LP forums.

Do you spend as much time on those boards as you do on this one? Where do you find the time to do that, what with baggin' imaginary hotties and such? I know I should feel sorry for you, but you've always been such an asshole, especially when it comes to your negative views of women, I can't bring myself to do it.

View Post

Between Ebay. google, pRon & forums i have a good time, nothing wrong with that ... its called life, try it sometime. thumb.gif

And the list goes on. Life? That's not life, dude. That's avoiding life. You didn't account for any time for employment, so between all the lies, possibly going back to drinking alcohol, and the easily-inferred lack of employment, you really are in a huge, downward spiral.

View Post

And if enough people piss on the fire, it goes out. Odd perspective, I know. Just sayin'. A lot of people are trying to help him, but he can't admit he's wrong. "It's not me; it's everyone else." Sound familiar?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

9B9D263E-9303-411F-8EB7-C7616C2EFBD3-236

• Members

View Post

9B9D263E-9303-411F-8EB7-C7616C2EFBD3-236

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked

View Post

someone clue me in on WTF is going onconfused.gif

It's the same as any other thread anywhere on the internet. There is some great information getting put out there sprinkled with the social media reminding us constantly how socially dysfunctional people are becoming.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked

View Post

someone clue me in on WTF is going onconfused.gif

It's the same as any other thread anywhere on the internet. There is some great information getting put out there sprinkled with the social media reminding us constantly how socially dysfunctional people are becoming.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dughaze

View Post

I read the whole thread and missed the great information....ymmv

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dughaze

View Post

I read the whole thread and missed the great information....ymmv

• Members

View Post

Under all that makeup a clown is still a person who breaths, eats and sleeps just like you

View Post

i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

Well said

• Members

View Post

Except this ain't pissing on the fire. It's pissing on Dan.

I don't think there are any certified psychoanalysts here, so better not respond at all. I believe that would be the pissing on the fire.

Archived