Edit

charveldan

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV

View Post

I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.

Sadly, I feel you may be on to something. Considering how many of the lies center around women, dating, getting laid, going out and such, I wonder if dan wasn't rejected by someone, or a few someones, that meant something to him and caused a bit of a spiral that's pushed him back towards his addictions.

Please dan, think about what you are doing here. We may just be words on a page to you, but these words are written by people. And some of these people are seeing the significant, and frankly frightening change in you over the past few weeks that seems to have ramped up even further over the last few days. You've gone from being the goofy guy in the back everybody looks forward to teasing a bit to being a frightening reminder of how fragile the human psyche really is. As one human to another, please try to make a positive change in your life. Whatever you need to do to find some form of happiness and peace. If that means logging off for a few weeks, so be it. If it means seeking help, please do so. It's just become frighteningly obvious that something is very wrong, and you need to address it before you do something you'll regret in the real world.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV

View Post

I am not sure about it being "all good", Dan. You really don't read like the same person from a month or two ago. Something is different, and it's not better in my estimation.

I know what addiction feels like to me when I start skirting the edges, and I think that's what I recognize in you. It's disconcerting, 'cause I know you've been there seriously before as well.

Sadly, I feel you may be on to something. Considering how many of the lies center around women, dating, getting laid, going out and such, I wonder if dan wasn't rejected by someone, or a few someones, that meant something to him and caused a bit of a spiral that's pushed him back towards his addictions.

Please dan, think about what you are doing here. We may just be words on a page to you, but these words are written by people. And some of these people are seeing the significant, and frankly frightening change in you over the past few weeks that seems to have ramped up even further over the last few days. You've gone from being the goofy guy in the back everybody looks forward to teasing a bit to being a frightening reminder of how fragile the human psyche really is. As one human to another, please try to make a positive change in your life. Whatever you need to do to find some form of happiness and peace. If that means logging off for a few weeks, so be it. If it means seeking help, please do so. It's just become frighteningly obvious that something is very wrong, and you need to address it before you do something you'll regret in the real world.

• Members

Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief {censored} on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.

What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.

• Members

Dammit Dan! I've tried to help you in the other thread too. I actually like you. And I always thought the way you took the brief {censored} on this forum aimed at you was admirable. You were able to laugh along, and then people had respect for you.

What ever has happened in the past couple weeks is not good. You have resorted to baiting people, and you know what that does on this forum. It's a never ending circle. You're enabling them to carry this thing on. What happened? I don't understand it, but I hope you are ok man. Let me know if you need to talk or anything, seriously.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

What does it say about the people "baiting" him?

Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Are they any better than Dan? Are there not problems with the relentlessness of that?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

No, because that's just how some people on here are. And it's funny. icon_lol.gif

Dan has never been like this though, even when people would give him {censored}, he'd laugh and then move on. Only reason people are still on him is because he keeps it going...which he didn't used to do. This is as much him as it is anyone else...I don't blame anyone other than himself actually. Which is why I offered an ear if he needs to talk, because something seems off.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

No, because that's just how some people on here are. And it's funny. icon_lol.gif

Dan has never been like this though, even when people would give him {censored}, he'd laugh and then move on. Only reason people are still on him is because he keeps it going...which he didn't used to do. This is as much him as it is anyone else...I don't blame anyone other than himself actually. Which is why I offered an ear if he needs to talk, because something seems off.

Archived