Edit

charveldan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

Baiting =/= calling someone out on their lies, IMO.

If you ALREADY know the answer to it...AND you suspect there could be some mental issues...AND you keep doing it over and over and over...

then yes...it is.

(in my opinion of course...but anyway)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

Baiting =/= calling someone out on their lies, IMO.

If you ALREADY know the answer to it...AND you suspect there could be some mental issues...AND you keep doing it over and over and over...

then yes...it is.

• Members

i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

fire needs oxygen to breathe, if we back off hopefully this dies down.

• Members

i know this isnt the hcaf way but give the guy a rest folks. yes he is clearly lying and attacking people who have defended him in the past but its clear something is wrong and kicking a broken man while down is not going to solve anything. i was joking around and just as much a part of the tirade so i dont want to be that hypocritical guy but it has become clear that there are issues here and just beating down on him isnt going to fix them.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

then yes...it is.

The only mental issue Dan has is that he's convinced of his own greatness in his mind. Look, when he tries to insult someone by calling them a drunkard, when he's done prison time for the exact same thing...I mean really.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp

View Post

then yes...it is.

The only mental issue Dan has is that he's convinced of his own greatness in his mind. Look, when he tries to insult someone by calling them a drunkard, when he's done prison time for the exact same thing...I mean really.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

We do give Dan a rest. I don't remember the last time someone here started a thread attacking him... I am sure there were a few in the past or whatever, but nothing recent.... it's Dan that keeps posting his crap over and over again trolling for attention. Really, look who started this thread and all the others where he gets attacked. It's all in his own threads. If he stops with this BS and just acts like any other member here, I sincerely doubt anyone would give a {censored} about the guy.

But he's asking for it and he's getting exactly what he's asking for.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

We do give Dan a rest. I don't remember the last time someone here started a thread attacking him... I am sure there were a few in the past or whatever, but nothing recent.... it's Dan that keeps posting his crap over and over again trolling for attention. Really, look who started this thread and all the others where he gets attacked. It's all in his own threads. If he stops with this BS and just acts like any other member here, I sincerely doubt anyone would give a {censored} about the guy.

But he's asking for it and he's getting exactly what he's asking for.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

He can end all of this by manning up and telling the truth. No one is attacking him.

This. About all of it. Some might argue that my calling him a hypocrite might have been, but considering the type of insult he was trying to sling, I don't think it was an attack at all. I might as well have been saying that the sky is blue or water is wet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

He can end all of this by manning up and telling the truth. No one is attacking him.

This. About all of it. Some might argue that my calling him a hypocrite might have been, but considering the type of insult he was trying to sling, I don't think it was an attack at all. I might as well have been saying that the sky is blue or water is wet.

• Members

a victory over a sociopath is not really possible.

you guys are talking to him like sane, rational people and expecting the same back from him. not going to happen my friends.

i understand people arent starting threads attacking him but if we stop replying to his threads maybe he wont feel the need to keep up the chirade?

• Members

a victory over a sociopath is not really possible.

you guys are talking to him like sane, rational people and expecting the same back from him. not going to happen my friends.

i understand people arent starting threads attacking him but if we stop replying to his threads maybe he wont feel the need to keep up the chirade?

Archived