Edit

charveldan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

You know, someone who has spent time in PRISON for felony DUI should not be trying to insult someone else by calling them a drunkard. I guess we can add being a hypocrite to being a liar.

Oh whys that ? Am i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liars are second class citizens. Normal functioning adults don't have to lie on message boards in attempts to gain acceptance.

You think we are whiners but you were the one having to lie to us for some reason. Inferiority complex?

Not a good combination with your sociopathic tendencies. Get help, Dan.

• Members

Liars are second class citizens. Normal functioning adults don't have to lie on message boards in attempts to gain acceptance.

You think we are whiners but you were the one having to lie to us for some reason. Inferiority complex?

Not a good combination with your sociopathic tendencies. Get help, Dan.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Oh whys that ? I'm i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

You are attempting to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard. Dave has never spent time in prison for anything alcohol-related. You, on the other hand, have done time for being a drunkard. This makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar.

• Members

View Post

Oh whys that ? I'm i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

You are attempting to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard. Dave has never spent time in prison for anything alcohol-related. You, on the other hand, have done time for being a drunkard. This makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar.

• Members

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull{censored}.

• Members

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull{censored}.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Having your lies presented before you causes you discomfort doesn't it, Dan?

You hate it when people point out your conflicting versions of reality. Not so fun?

If it weren't fun i wouldn't be here brah ...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Having your lies presented before you causes you discomfort doesn't it, Dan?

You hate it when people point out your conflicting versions of reality. Not so fun?

If it weren't fun i wouldn't be here brah ...

• Members

View Post

i have a good time

Dan, seriously, I like you. You've been able to take a lot of flak in stride over the past months, doing your own thing. That's good, it shows character. It got you some grudging respect from quite a few members here, if I read correctly between the lines.

But the past few weeks have been more than a bit *derp*, so I ask you, in all seriousness, look at what you're doing here, and in life, and honestly evaluate if you are "having a good time", or if somehow all this stuff isn't actually getting under your skin and changing your positive outlook for worse.

• Members

View Post

i have a good time

Dan, seriously, I like you. You've been able to take a lot of flak in stride over the past months, doing your own thing. That's good, it shows character. It got you some grudging respect from quite a few members here, if I read correctly between the lines.

But the past few weeks have been more than a bit *derp*, so I ask you, in all seriousness, look at what you're doing here, and in life, and honestly evaluate if you are "having a good time", or if somehow all this stuff isn't actually getting under your skin and changing your positive outlook for worse.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV

View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV

View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah

• Members

View Post

I'm sorry, but you're trying to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard...after you've spent time in PMITA prison for being a drunkard. What, you all high and goddamned mighty because you stopped drinking? (Albeit 11 years ago instead of the 20 that you lied about previously)

Insulting a guy for being able to legally and responsibly do something that the legal system deemed that you were too much of a threat to do previously? And DAVE is the tool here? Surely even you can see how hollow that rings.

• Members

View Post

I'm sorry, but you're trying to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard...after you've spent time in PMITA prison for being a drunkard. What, you all high and goddamned mighty because you stopped drinking? (Albeit 11 years ago instead of the 20 that you lied about previously)

Insulting a guy for being able to legally and responsibly do something that the legal system deemed that you were too much of a threat to do previously? And DAVE is the tool here? Surely even you can see how hollow that rings.

Archived