Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread...

soooooooooooooooo {censored}ing epic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean, we're rapidly approaching Ugly Girlfriend level epicness, only without the guilt, 'cuz this dude is SCREAMING for it! :lol:

I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a very long time. THANK YOU, OP, for making my day!

I couldn't help myself but to congratulate him on his awesomeness on a few of those vids, they were just too damn spectacular and amazing not to! :thu:

• Members

You know those videos on youtube of like, Steve Vai and Petrucci where someone overdubs guitar on top of it and makes it sound like they are sucking ass? This guy could totally do the overdubs for that stuff.

Check out around 1:07 on this vid. {censored}ing great!

• Members

he has been notified via myspace message and by a direct f$%^king email to his personal djchrispy@gmail or whatever email address

shan't be long before we very well may meet the epic guitarslinger himself

I posted a link to all his videos.

• Members
This thread...

soooooooooooooooo {censored}ing epic!

:lol:

I mean, we're rapidly approaching Ugly Girlfriend level epicness, only without the guilt, 'cuz this dude is SCREAMING for it!

I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a very long time. THANK YOU, OP, for making my day!

I couldn't help myself but to congratulate him on his awesomeness on a few of those vids, they were just too damn spectacular and amazing not to!
:thu:

I have been laughing so hard w/tears coming out for a few hours straight. havent laughed so hard in years

OP.........................YOU ARE THE MAN.:thu:

• Members

You know those videos on youtube of like, Steve Vai and Petrucci where someone overdubs guitar on top of it and makes it sound like they are sucking ass? This guy could totally do the overdubs for that stuff.

"Too Good For Rhythm"

• Members
I have been laughing so hard w/tears coming out for a few hours straight. havent laughed so hard in
years

OP.........................YOU ARE THE MAN.
:thu:

I agree. That pic with him bent over in front of the mirror had me laughing my ass off. Best thread in a long time.

• Members

!

Someone should overdub his stuff with some really good playing.............

• Members

if you look at the "comments" section of his youtube channel, someone actually wrote the following:
"Love the surf rock songs man, keep them coming. Btw any chance of you being able to do a video showing how to do the Mermaid Love solo. I have the rest of the song down pat, but can not get the? solo at all."
its was written 5 months ago by someone named "MunchSomeGrindage", so it couldn't have been anyone here...................

i can't believe someone would want to learn "the solo" to Mermaid Love. Or like it is too complicated so the hack needs to be walked through WTF

ROFL

Pretty sure that's just him commenting on his own vid with another name.

• Members

OMG, where do I start?

1. In before Mr. Fail gets here
2. I was on HCAF all gatdamned day, why didn't I see this???
3. I have been laughing REALLY hard while reading this thread, SO many great moments so far, I LITERALLY had tears coming out of my eyes!

I think the EVH pic put me over the top.

• Members

[YOUTUBE]aiXR9ggRdFI[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Awwww {censored} LOL!!! I was looking for that vid. That {censored} {censored}ing killz me!!! I roll everytime I watch that.

I take back what I said about Chrispy. He doesn't have enough experience or talent to make Vai sound that bad. I can't get over how it looks like he is really playing that {censored}. Someone put some time into that overdub.

*edit* I just spit beer all over my monitor at 3:38.

Archived