Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Members

What a limp wristed bitch. Dude has no right hand, so I don't know what the hell he's talking about being too good at lead to play rhythm. He probably can't handle most rhythm.

EDIT: well now i watched the videos, He has no left hand either, or ability to tune guitar, and whats with all the homo poses?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a limp wristed bitch. Dude has no right hand, so I don't know what the hell he's talking about being too good at lead to play rhythm. He probably can't handle most rhythm.

How can he? Despite being a professional guitar teacher for almost 5 years, the ass has no concept of resting the side of your wrist on the bridge of the guitar. He just hacks away, bending at the elbow.

• Members

if you look at the "comments" section of his youtube channel, someone actually wrote the following: "Love the surf rock songs man, keep them coming. Btw any chance of you being able to do a video showing how to do the Mermaid Love solo. I have the rest of the song down pat, but can not get the? solo at all." its was written 5 months ago by someone named "MunchSomeGrindage", so it couldn't have been anyone here...................
i can't believe someone would want to learn "the solo" to Mermaid Love. Or like it is too complicated so the hack needs to be walked through WTF

ROFL

Archived