Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Members

You bitches are the ones that downloaded me in the first place. Prepare to be black screen of death'ed.

You're referring to the IT Professional's term for a dead system, the BSOD, correct?

:confused:

Hate to inform you that it's a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH.

:facepalm:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sixto, get in here and drop the nuke.

NO. WAIT.

I have a feeling.

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Members

I am teh gawd of teh lawlz more vidz 4 j00z coming s00n!

DjChRispy R0x0rz J00r B0x0rz

And gawd damn u guys are sure ripping on a video that was fun to make. I gets no credit for dealing with {censored}ty gear lol.

Seriously, if I was that super concerned about being crazy amazing I would have turned the cam off and waited a little longer for my POS crate to warm up.

You guys want me to cover a Buckethead song note for note... Wheres the creative expression? My guitar speaks directly from my heart. I had a blast making that video. What's the matter, you mad? I'm not Eddie Van Halen man. I'm some dumb kid from Orange County. I'm not good enough or racist enough to even talk about myself in comparison to a guy like him.

Obviously I didn't do too terrible or you all wouldn't be quite so heated. Don't be mad because my shine is brighter than yours. I wasn't even putting any effort into it. Weedly weedly wow bitches.

:rawk:
:rawk:

Chrispy, bro, I NEVER want to hear you even attempt to play a song note-for-note, that would, for me at least, ruin the sheer joy that is watching you be YOU! You go right ahead and EXPRESS YOSELF, dawg! Be as original, creative and over-the-top as you wanna be and you'll have a fan for life right here! :lol::thu:

You should seriously consider branching out, though, and try giving some different styles the Chrispy "Treatment". I for one would love to hear your interpretation of guys like Holdsworth (one of Buckethead's biggest influences, btw) for instance, or as would be HUGELY popular here, some full-on br00tz stuff like Meshuggah or Necrophagist, that would be truly epic, IMO.

Other than that, just let the haters hate and go on being the cult of personality that you are, man! :thu:

• Members

Another vote for dropping the bomb on this beeatch. It was awesom while it lasted, but it can't get even cooler then this. It's all downhill from here, let it die...

...Or let us see one more video of Chrispy the Clown finger tapping:love:

• 2 years later...

Archived