The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by gspointer

View Post

Not that I care, but really? What races have a higher percentage than whites, all of them?

Whites are lumped in for the most part. Any Euro decent, Russian, or Jewish decent can be considered caucasion. Black and Hispanic minority numbers are getting pretty equivalent. Pretty soon there will be no minority which means even those communities should stop using those references. Asians would indeed be the minority along with Muslims. Native Americans will always be the real minority in the US.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

No anger here... I'm kinda curious though as to wtf Kardula is talking about. I mean, in most places, white folk are quickly becoming the minority. I'm sure, in their defense, most of them went to Canada.

Lol. I was joking about the "that's not true" reaction. I'm not entirely certain it's fact, but scientists and those who do the research have been saying as far back as the 90's that in the next decade or so whites would no longer be the majority..when you compare them to all the other "minorities". Now considering that was a decade ago, and the current social climate we all live in, in many places, whites are the minority. Did you know in many colleges, whites can get minority scholarships because the schools are primarily black/latino/asian? I had a friend who did that here in MD

• Members

I'm not angry, it just irks me when people spout something that's blatantly not true. White people are still the majority in accordance with the US census, simple as that. It is changing, but the projection is that it won't change until 2050.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

Lol. I was joking about the "that's not true" reaction. I'm not entirely certain it's fact, but scientists and those who do the research have been saying as far back as the 90's that in the next decade or so whites would no longer be the majority..when you compare them to all the other "minorities". Now considering that was a decade ago, and the current social climate we all live in, in many places, whites are the minority. Did you know in many colleges, whites can get minority scholarships because the schools are primarily black/latino/asian? I had a friend who did that here in MD

Did not know that last bit of info, but I've heard that we'd be the minority in a decade. Hell, I was a minority IN the 90s in my elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula

View Post

I'm not angry, it just irks me when people spout something that's blatantly not true. White people are still the majority in accordance with the US census, simple as that. It is changing, but the projection is that it won't change until 2050.

Yeah, cuz everyone filled out a legitimate census report... rolleyes.gif

La La Land... you live in it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

Did not know that last bit of info, but I've heard that we'd be the minority in a decade. Hell, I was a minority IN the 90s in my elementary school.

Yeah, cuz everyone filled out a legitimate census report... rolleyes.gif

La La Land... you live in it.

You know damn well ALL the illegal immigrants did the census, Spacey..they didn't have time to get green cards..but they had time for that..the census IS true! mad.gif

Lol..I never even saw the damn census and I can assure you many inner city people didn't as well.

Archived