The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs

View Post

You so silly. You probably think Apple computers can't get a virus either.

Apples can do anything but keep you warm at night. Actually if you sleep next to one turned on it can do that too.

I actually got into an argument once with this one girl. She said apples were superior to pcs because they didn't get viruses and they were made with better parts. And in less that 3 sentences she realized she didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes

View Post

Apples can do anything but keep you warm at night. Actually if you sleep next to one turned on it can do that too.

I actually got into an argument once with this one girl. She said apples were superior to pcs because they didn't get viruses and they were made with better parts. And in less that 3 sentences she realized she didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

my girlfriend got an apple for school despite me telling her not too. Last week she had to buy another laptop to run all of the programs her mac wont run facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JR13

View Post

my girlfriend got an apple for school despite me telling her not too. Last week she had to buy another laptop to run all of the programs her mac wont run facepalm.gif

holy {censored}, I'm going through this exact thing with my girlfriend right now.She wants an iMac so badly. She has no clue what other options there are on the market. She just knows that macs exist.

• Members

It's funny because I support a law firm that's primarily a Windows network, and then they have the apple fanboy interns that come in with their Macs, and I'll send them the info they need to get to the server shares & printers, and they don't know how to find anything. So I have to get on their systems via TightVNC and hold their hand. Really, if you insist on using a Mac in a business environment, at least learn how to use it.

Archived