The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by HumanFuseBen

View Post

still don't know how to embed pics, but this had me dying: http://static.themetapicture.com/med...stahp-meme.jpg

Rightclick on image

Click Copy image url

Click the icon that looks like a picture frame( between the hyperlink symbol looks like the earth with and infinity symbol and the filmstrip)

A box will pop up either right click and paste or crtl+v

Enter

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

2D8A38FD-1E9B-49FF-B67E-C38B82601560-171

HOLY {censored} icon_lol.gif

This reminds me of the time my training partners and I were changing in the gym and I guess one of my friends thought it would be comical to wear his girlfriends underwear when changing.

cry.gifredface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes

View Post

Rightclick on image

Click Copy image url

Click the icon that looks like a picture frame( between the hyperlink symbol looks like the earth with and infinity symbol and the filmstrip)

A box will pop up either right click and paste or crtl+v

Enter

when i right click pic it just says COPY!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hahavishnu

View Post

when i right click pic it just says COPY!

...that's not quite what guidedbyechoes advised.

Don't right-click the image. Right-click the URL of the image. That is, the the URL of the page that has nothing on it but the image.

If the image is part of a page with other stuff on it, right-click the image, click 'Show Picture' and that will (usually) take you to a page that has nothing on it but the picture.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

...that's not quite what guidedbyechoes advised.

Don't right-click the image. Right-click the URL of the image. That is, the the URL of the page that has nothing on it but the image.

If the image is part of a page with other stuff on it, right-click the image, click 'Show Picture' and that will (usually) take you to a page that has nothing on it but the picture.

don't use internet explorer the only people that still use that are older people with moronic children.

Archived