The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

Holy {censored}. That's the most auto tune I've ever heard on anything and it STILL isn't on pitch.

45 seconds. What a {censored}tastrophie. Makes Paris Hilton's work sound like high art. There is so much autotuning that it sounds like an extraterrestrial language.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by satannica

View Post

Can we have her shot? I mean, start a kickstarter for a hitman or something!

Can we at least arrange for her tubes to be tied.

I don't have cable so I have only heard rumors of this creature and many like her, but what is it with our culture's obsession with the Lowest Common Denominator? Jerry Springer? Maurry Povich? Jersey Shore? They are Legion. Why do people want to see such a collection of Human Waste?

Is it to feel better about themselves? Are people such douchebags that they need to see even bigger douchebags to hold up their failing self esteem? It really boggles my mind!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus

View Post

icon_lol.gif

Coming to town with Katatonia! thumb.gif

Sold out before I knew. cry.gif

They're both here later in the year as well, though on different dates. Devin is with Fear Factory (and I will be at the Retinal Circus gig as well). Katatonia will be with Alcest.

Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness

View Post

I don't have cable so I have only heard rumors of this creature and many like her, but what is it with our culture's obsession with the Lowest Common Denominator? Jerry Springer? Maurry Povich? Jersey Shore? They are Legion. Why do people want to see such a collection of Human Waste?

We're slowly conditioning ourselves to give less of a {censored} about each other by breeding contempt for our fellow man.

*FLUSH*

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness

View Post

Is it to feel better about themselves? Are people such douchebags that they need to see even bigger douchebags to hold up their failing self esteem? It really boggles my mind!

I have no idea why. I don't even like watching actors playing characters I can't stand on TV shows, much less RL pieces of garbage doing it for the cameras. idn_smilie.gif

If I want to see tragic humanity I'll go to my local walmart.

Archived