The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by karlw View Post
They're either talking about the ORIGINAL thread which was similarly nuked, or this 1120 page monster: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...women/page1120
That is the BEST thread on the whole site. The other PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread (second best) is no longer...gone...poof...vanished...dis-a-{censored}ing-peared.

I'm gonna make an alt and pr0n bomb the "OMG my ultimate NGD is today" for giggles. Surely no one will actually BAN me...I'll just lol a little and claim "OOPS I accidentally the whole thing"

mad.gif

• Members

Well, I don't live in the US, but I think the folks ad fox news are mad enough to broadcast something like the anti-masturbation thingtongue.gif

Now here are some pics to get this one started! (I hope the attachements turn out right, I'm a n00b)[ATTACH=CONFIG]337851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]337852[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]337853[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]337854[/ATTACH]

Edit: no, they didn't, can anyone tell me how to get attached images to show up in the post itself? Or do I have to use photobucket?

Archived