The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist+ View Post
Uh, hey asshat. ANY theory of science is unproven. Science doesn't prove things, it supports them. Whether you are talking about evolution, gravity, the big bang, or the law of conservation of mass, it isn't proven, it is just heavily supported.

So don't act like this is unique to the big bang.
Aren't you cute,.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Uh, hey asshat. ANY theory of science is unproven. Science doesn't prove things, it supports them. Whether you are talking about evolution, gravity, the big bang, or the law of conservation of mass, it isn't proven, it is just heavily supported.

So don't act like this is unique to the big bang.
Please go back and read my post. Reading, you know...the thing they showed you how to do in 1st grade, about 5 years ago. I posted that the only proven science is math, and yet you say I'm only applying that toward the big bang. Your head...pull it out of your ass. And don't give me a lecture on your infinite science wisdom that you learned in the first month of High School physics.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post
Please go back and read my post. Reading, you know...the thing they showed you how to do in 1st grade, about 5 years ago. I posted that the only proven science is math, and yet you say I'm only applying that toward the big bang. Your head...pull it out of your ass. And don't give me a lecture on your infinite science wisdom that you learned in the first month of High School physics.
No. I have been studying science for YEARS

9 of them, to be exact. I started doing individual scientific research at age 7. If I were to have gone to college for as long as I studied science on my own, I would have a degree right now.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti View Post
If you're speaking of the idea of a creator in general, you might at least have a rational argument. But if we're talking about the Christian mythos/biblical version, welllll... not so much, I'm afraid. redface.gif
This.

Nobody knows, and it's annoying when the parents of acne ridden teenagers allow them to use the internet to remind people that they already know everything.

• Members
No. I have been studying science for YEARS

9 of them, to be exact. I started doing individual scientific research at age 7. If I were to have gone to college for as long as I studied science on my own, I would have a degree right now.
And you still come across this closed minded and illiterate in your posts?

News flash junior, no university is handing you a PhD in physics.

• Members
This.

Nobody knows, and it's annoying when the parents of acne ridden teenagers allow them to use the internet to remind people that they already know everything.
Obvious straw man fallacy is obvious.

I never claimed I knew everything. In fact, I flat out stated that everything in science is not proven, but supported, which is an indication that I KNOW NOTHING, BECAUSE NOTHING IS CERTAIN.

• Members
And you still come across this closed minded and illiterate in your posts?

News flash junior, no university is handing you a PhD in physics.
facepalm.gif

Look, you are either stupid, trolling, or stupid.

There is a 66.6% chance you are stupid

Think about it.

• Members
facepalm.gif

Look, you are either stupid, trolling, or stupid.

There is a 66.6% chance you are stupid

Think about it.
Actually, your math is wrong, as you've listed stupid twice, and it is clearly only one possible option, not two. Also, the probability of each occurrence is not known, not to mention the intersection of such events, so an assumption that each option will occur completely independent of the other with an identical probability is preposterous. An assumption that would make any scientist or statistician cringe. Maybe 9 more years of studying science will help you with that...

• Members
Actually, your math is wrong, as you've listed stupid twice, and it is clearly only one possible option, not two. Also, the probability of each occurrence is not known, not to mention the intersection of such events, so an assumption that each option will occur completely independent of the other with an identical probability is preposterous. An assumption that would make any scientist or statistician cringe. Maybe 9 more years of studying science will help you with that...
Obvious argument from semantics is obvious

It was a joke dumbass

• Members

I don't like people who have more posts then I have in a year, in one month. I already post too much on this forum. On it's own it doesn't mean much but it's a symptom of a bigger problem.

Especially when most of those posts seem to be arguing with others.

This is the funny pics/vids topic ffs!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by IbanezJon View Post
I don't like people who have more posts then I have in a year, in one month. I already post too much on this forum. On it's own it doesn't mean much but it's a symptom of a bigger problem.

Especially when most of those posts seem to be arguing with others.

This is the funny pics/vids topic ffs!
There's not much else to do when you're 16 and have $5 to your name.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist+

View Post

I like how you are disagreeing with me when I devoted more than half my life (that is over 8 years) to understanding science and learning how it works.

Show me where I disagreed with you. I just said you were cute.

Archived