The calm before the storm

kwakatak

• Members

My wife's not due for another 4 weeks but she could deliver at any time!
:eek:

I can't begin to describe how freaked out I am right now! I should be sleeping right now but I can't.
:freak:

Time to listen to some Enya!
:bor:

I hope everything goes well.

I also hope you are joking about Enya......

• Members

I can't begin to describe how freaked out I am right now! I should be sleeping right now but I can't.

Is this you're first?

• Members

Breaking News......................................

HCAG SPRING BABY CONTEST

I have a full set of never-been-used (count 'em- all six strings) PB Mediums for the first HCAG guy to name their Spring 2007 newborn "Queequeg".

I know, I know what you're thinking: this is too good to be true.

I assure you my fellow forumites. I give you my word of honor, this offer is as good as gold.

In the event of multiple namesakes, time of birth as documented on the official birth certificate will serve as best evidence. Judge's decision is final.

Subsequent Queequeg namesakes shall receive a runner-up polypropolene plectrum.

Let the contractions begin!

Shipping, handling & insurance included.

For your individual tax implications, please contact your accountant.

Your chances of winning are significantly better than buying your state's lotto tickets.

• Members

"God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot control, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Good luck! Hey in no time at all, you'll be able to play duets.

• Members

Maybe you'll get lucky as my wife and I did and your doc decide to set up a date to induce her labor. We knew the exact time labor would start; that was a huge relief. But keep in mind, once they induce the labor, you never know what's next. Typically they say inducing labor results in a longer overall labor process. Being my wife's first baby and being induced, the doc started the meds and said he'd see us in about 6-8 hrs. About 30 minutes in, my wife was experiecing major pain, the nurse checked her and immediatly called the doc to rush back to the hospital. As the doc arrived, he was in the doorway getting an update from the nurse; I look down and her he comes! I calmly interrupted their conversation and said "Are you going to help or should I just catch this thing?" Doc ran over just as the baby came out; 50 minutes from time of medication to induce and delivery.

We have another baby coming this July; we hope for the same situation!

Good luck to you!

• Members

My daughter just had her third kidlet four weeks early, and the l'il nipper is doing just fine. She has twin four-year-olds who were also premature, and they're little hellions now (but also funny as {censored}). They're extremely interested in the new arrival, and very willing to help mom and dad. Here's hoping yours turns out as well as these three...:)

• Members

Thanks, everyone!

Our first child Justin just turned 3 about a week and a half ago. He's been a real daddy's boy and has no clue what he's in for. We just got him out of the crib so at least that's a load off my mind, but I've been stressing a lot over him lately because he's starting a new preschool and he'll be out of the house and out of my sight for 8 hours a week. :(

As for my wife, let's just say she had some issues last time that could come back this time along with some other chronic things that may make the birth a little risky. :o

All I can do is try and take care of getting the house ready and pamper her when I'm able. She's still been going to work and putting in long hours which has got me a little upset because I don't want to see her wheeled into ICU like they did last time! :eek:

• Members

Kwak and Whalebot are leading the charge. Our little guy is due in 12 weeks. Actually it will be closer to 10 weeks becuase they are scheduling her to have a C section. Her doctor likes to do C sections 1 -2 weeks before the due date. We should know the exact date soon.

Good luck fellas. :thu:

Queequeg,

My wife isn't crazy about the "Queequeg" name. ;)

• Members

My wife is due in May with our first, a little girl. Must have been something in the water 8-10 months ago!!!

Congrats!

Wow, that's amazing. You filled the May slot. That's 4 of us. The Harmony Central Acoustic Guitar Class of 2025.

I guess we do more than go to work, play guitar and spend time surfing the net. ;)

• Members

Well, the storm has passed - Mrs. Kwak gave birth early yesterday morning to a baby boy. I could gush on and on over the details but that would bore you guys and I need to get back to the hospital once I put my visiting mother and 3 year-old son to bed.

So who's the next HCAG papa? ;)

• Members
Well, the storm has passed - Mrs. Kwak gave birth early yesterday morning to a baby boy. I could gush on and on over the details but that would bore you guys and I need to get back to the hospital once I put my visiting mother and 3 year-old son to bed.

So who's the next HCAG papa?
;)

Wow, wow, wowee! Congrats Mister and Missus Kwak!! What's the little bundles name? Larri, Martin, Morgan, all sound like nice boys names.

Archived