VOM Reminder -- One Year Anniversary!!!

Stackabones

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
idunno, aren't you forgetting something?

as to the vom, if I do anything @ all, any tears will be the result of pierced ears, not hearts. I guess I must be the antichrist of the romantics.
:evil:

C'mon, Queeg. You know you're really a softy at heart once one manages to punch through that triple-six armor of yours. Touching thing that bouquet of flowers for Mrs. Hudman. Ah, we do remember!

• Members
C'mon, Queeg. You know you're really a softy at heart once one manages to punch through that triple-six armor of yours. Touching thing that bouquet of flowers for Mrs. Hudman. Ah, we do remember!

*rips up man card and leafs through the latest Michael's sale paper* :o

• Members

Sheesh. You guys go first cabin! Talk about feeling unworthy. I almost feel compelled to get some pro recording done before I contribute. Nah. Then I'd have to clean my fingernails and stuff.

Nah, no sense in getting all spiffed up and crazy.. We only present a first class look, heck we'd even publish... well... me... :facepalm:

• Members

can i post a video that i've already posted on the forums...i do all of mine in on take,eventualy:facepalm:...i have a you tube vid i recorded a week or so ago i'd like top post sunday...

Damon

Lay it on us brother... Rules say "recorded since the last VOM", so that sounds like it well qualifies.

• Members
It does indeed, just checked.. Sitting nice and pretty.

:thu:

Would we steer you wrong?

.. on purpose I mean ...
:D

Cool..that worked real easy...if I could do it:poke: anyone can...this makes adding it a little early easy, since you don't need to wait around until submission time...good job guys...this idea is going straight up the charts with a bullet:p

• Members

Just wanted to let Ohio and Stack know that the automated email thing seems to work... however, it also appears to have a little flaw in it...

I just got the following email sent to me:

Session XIII is currently in progress. You can find the current session at this address:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2230296

We hope you will be able to make the event and we look forward to another excellent VOM session.

I guess I don't know what the full intent of the automated system might be, but Session XIII isn't in progress yet and the link points to the reminder thread.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the reminder I just got, but the message seems to be a bit off ;)

None the less, my hat's off to you again, Ohio, for creating and maintaining the site!

• Members

That would be an

:cop:Ooops :cop:

I was testing something on the development side, and neglected to turn off Email notices. My bad.

And yea, when I was testing I simply used the current pre-discussion thread. Actually I did it twice, so you probably got two. Sorry about that.

- Digital Fire Drill -

Seriously, I will watch that, that could get quite annoying.

Archived