Two Seagulls

Glenn F

• Members

Red Skelton would be proud.

Being one of my favourite comedians of all time, I would hope he would be. My father got to see him sometime in the early 90's, I think. I was pissed that he didn't ask me to come with him. Oh, well.

I don't know what kind of guitar to call 'Clem Kadiddlehopper,' though. :confused:

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Being one of my favourite comedians of all time, I would hope he would be. My father got to see him sometime in the early 90's, I think. I was pissed that he didn't ask me to come with him. Oh, well.

I don't know what kind of guitar to call 'Clem Kadiddlehopper,' though.
:confused:

Cheers,

Glenn

Clem is a hard one to match up with a guitar. I'm leaning towards a sweet little fiddle. I watched every episode of his show. He was an icon in our household.

Parallel: My Pop flew for a charter company based in Columbus, Ohio, in '66 and '67. He flew many celebrities including Red Skelton. He said the man defined "gentleman". I never met him. We need more like him, IMO.

• Members

Nice !!

Might as well add to the flock...hide the french fries !

Here's my Spruce MJ

guitcona-2.jpg

Another gem of a guitar. The shop where I purchased my Gulls had one of these, and it played and sounded really, really good. Unfortunately, there was a significant gash on the binding that was more than cosmetic. I passed. The Entourage MJ suits me fine, though.

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

........walk into a bar. For some reason when I see the thread title "Two Seagulls I just think it sounds like the start of a great bar joke. LOL. Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with that but I just had to share it. :facepalm:

Archived