Hi! Join my NGD party!

Glenn F

• Members

Looks nice. Happy NGD! You should post the pics here too.
:thu:
It is "semi" acoustic after all...
;)

William%20Goat.jpg

I don't want someone to accuse me of crossdressing... I mean cross posting :cop:

Anywards, ask and ye shall receive!

The guitar is excellent. A part of me thinks it is a little garish, and if it hadn't been well set up right out of the box, it would've been sent back. I tried one of these in the local shop I often reluctantly do business with, and their unit wasn't set up at all, couldn't even fret a note past the 7th fret. When I saw the finish, though, I thought 'WANT!' The stock photo on the web of this guitar doesn't even come close to accurately portraying the finish. The stock photo seems to show a matte finish, while it is in fact high gloss. Beautiful!

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

Now I have to find a place to put her.... :facepalm::lol:

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Thanks, everyone!

Al, I got your message over there, it's just that the electric git forum moves so fast... lol.

Well, predictably, with me, the honeymoon has waned a bit. I am going to have to have my luthier do some work on it, and I have every confidence that he'll make what needs right, right. My wife, God bless her, gave me the go-ahead for a more expensive hollow-body, but I think, once the current issues are dealt with, I'll be more than happy. Besides, a step up in the Artcore line won't give me that nice Bubinga. My wife thinks it is absolutely gorgeous.

I've got a wonderful wife! lol.....

Cheers!

Glenn

Archived