my #1 fan

kydog

• Members

heh I got two dogs a Boston Terrier who could care less about my guitar playing and a Shepard/hound/boxer/Lab mutt. The mutt loves to jump on the couch and rest his head against the lower bout of the guitar. Strangest things I've ever seen.

Years ago, I had a Iguana that was over 3' long. Very tame reptile. Long story about how I happened to have it, but the point is it used to crawl up my leg and sit wiht its head against the lower bout when I would play. Quite a fan actually. They hear better with their head resting against the vibrating wood. I suspect the same is true for your dog, who sounds like your fan as well (like the OPs)

• Members

Nah, don't think so Ed., looks like Sprinkler plumbing to me. ;)

I was, however, once in a hunting/shooting/fishing pub in Scotland which had (as well as the obligatory beam marked 'Duck or Grouse') not 'Ladies' and 'Gents' signs for the respective toilets, but 'Pointers' and 'Setters'

Made me smile...:facepalm:

• Members

You guys have issues.

I laughed out loud (for real) reading some of these posts. :lol:

You guys took a nice thread about a man and his dog and drove it down a back alley in the seedy part of town.

Nice job. :thu:

• Members
You guys have issues.

I laughed out loud (for real) reading some of these posts.
:lol:

You guys took a nice thread about a man and his dog and drove it down a back alley in the seedy part of town.

Nice job.
:thu:

See, now I feel bad for starting the nonsense. Way too funny to pass up though. Sorry kydog :poke:

Archived