Entirely OT: For Kwakatak

rjoxyz

• Members

Dontcha mean the Minnesota North Stars? ;)

See, what you should be doin' is talkin' football. All we have are the kitty cats up here.

Sorry---we're getting as obnoxious as Yankee fans around here. We don't have much else to feel good about these days.

• Members

Aging? Some of 'em. Banged up? Yeah, we got plenty of that. I figure that oughta make the series more sporting. I mean really, were talking Cindy C., Malkin, Fleury and Hosa. No, he's a Redwing now...a turncoat...a smart one. So, that makes it Cindy and Malkin and Fleury and who?

Weenies? Nope. Octopi? Yes!!

(Sorry for making you wait) :wave:

• Members
Oh come on, rub it in, why don't you!

It's alright, we all now the Hawks are better-looking anyway.
;)

Sorry Ellen. Thought you might be a Bruins convert by now. It was an interesting series. That's a very good Blackhawks team. GO WINGS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That final was like something written by a movie producer --- but he got the right ending.

Way to go Penguins!

I'm looking forward to September when my local team, Belfast Giants, will be in a tournament here in the UK with the Toronto Marlies and Hamilton Bulldogs.

Prolly get our arses kicked, but it will be a fine long weekend of ice hockey and single malt :)

... but now months wiv no hockey :cry:

• Members

I see there is a new entry in the Contemporary Dictionary of Ice Hockey---
Hossa, adv. a serial loser. To do a Hossa; to defect from a winning to a losing side.

I mean you've really got to feel for the guy ;)

mwahahahahahahahaha

Now off to post a get well soon card to young Sidney :lol:

• Members
I see there is a new entry in the Contemporary Dictionary of Ice Hockey---

Hossa, adv. a serial loser. To do a Hossa; to defect from a winning to a losing side.

I mean you've really got to feel for the guy
;)

mwahahahahahahahaha

Now off to post a get well soon card to young Sidney
:lol:

Maxime Talbot said in an interview recently that he harbored no ill feelings toward Marian Hossa, but that he couldn't wait to shake his hand after a Pens victory and tell him he made the wrong choice! :D

I wonder where Hoser is off to next?

OK, I know he's not Canadian but ya gotta admit the similarity is quite fitting!

Archived