Happy "RGD"...

outdoorgb

• Members

Stuck here on the south shore of Maui filtering Corona through lime:wave:...I couldn't take it any more...I needed a guitar bad...Rented Guitar day!

First, let me say, Ronalto at Bounty Music on Maui is a kick in the back side...he just got there at 9:00am this morning as was in need of coffee...after a few minutes of stumbling around upstairs or down...I couldn't tell, he produced a nice hard case and a Yamaha F325. Quite an impressive guitar...as are my FG730S and LS6 that are 2595 miles away:facepalm:

Anyway the only review I have is it sounds and plays great, it's all good...having a ball. I just played it for an hour so back to the beach...

Cheers!

NoBadDays.jpg

• Members

Stuck here on the south shore of Maui

Do we need to try and get a group together and figure out how to rescue you? I am sure myself and everyone else here, we are all very concerned about your suffering and we must somehow help.......How you could end up in such a place and such a Predicament (Boo Hoo!)

• Members

Do we need to try and get a group together and figure out how to rescue you? I am sure myself and everyone else here, we are all very concerned about your suffering and we must somehow help.......How you could end up in such a place and such a Predicament (Boo Hoo!)

Is there a caper brewing?

• Members

They "rent" guitars in Maui?

Yup...I found a great little shop on Maui called Bounty Music...

http://www.ukes.com/shop.html

They have lots of gear; probably 15 taylors and 30 other assorted guitars (Yamahas, Tak's, Epiphones,...). They carry lots of amps, keyboards, electric gits, tons of accesories, and lots of help (as I found our on my second visit). They rent the Yami for $40 a week and the Taylor for $80...It would have cost me $25 to check my own guitar and I did not want to go that route...

The also have about 100 or more Uke's ranging from $39 to $2300...I played around with there Bounty brand one at $180...solid spruce top, sounded great. I think I want an all hog one if I decide to buy...

• Members

And I'll add...

20 Years Ago Today
...this great woman said...
Yea, he'll do

Life is good!

Jeez, man...

Just rub it in a little bit more :poke:!

lol...just joshin' ya. Enjoy your week on the beach! I'm sure the weather there is much nicer than this rain we've been dealing with in Chicago for the past week. And I thought it was supposed to be summer...

Archived