NEW GOT MY GIT OFF LAYAWAY DAY!!

Okieslims

• Members

I got my revival rg-27 off layaway.. I have to sell my fulltone to make financial space, but I could wait no longer.!!!!!!!!

So here is a sound sample.. I made the mistake of singing for about 20 seconds.. I have been up all night and I am probably

comparible to a fella thats about 14 beers into a buzz.. so theres that and my {censored}ty playing..but you can get an idea of the tone of the guitar

I will make a better one after I sleep a little and I will also demo the HARMONIC capo.. which is rather cool.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7843748

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

Goooooooood night.. gotta be at work in 4 hours

• Members

Congratulations
I just knew you would get it out of lay away one of these days!

Looks like you done well, Also like you gave us a clip to hear along with the pictures pretty cool! Now play the hell out of it and enjoy it lots:thu:
goat3281-1.jpg

• Members

I would if I could figure out what was wrong with my damn video camera.. It wont charge. I bought a new battery and that wasn't it.. and it aint worth fixing. I'll get a new one eventually.

Thanks for the goats and the kind words all.. I'm still glowing.. I broke my favorite Stella Artois glass... didn't faze me at all.. today I am a "shiny happy person"... now to write some depressing lyrics so I can make a song once I get off work:D

nice score okie........time to get some vids up on your YT page.....

• Members

I'll put a new demo up tonight after I finish my paper. I wrote a cool little finger picking thing that shows off the highs-mids- and lows nicely.. this time I won't hover over the mic when I start picking because this thing overpowered the mic.

also.. if your thinking about a new sub 1000 git... I can't recommend this enough.. I have searched the entire guitar for a sign of how they cut corners to sell it so cheap.. nothing.. this thing was built by somebody that took pride in it.

Archived