OT: explain your avatar

kwakatak

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by kwakatak View Post
Thanks, poppy. Have you seen the episode where Popeye goes to see the doctor? I hope you're doing better than he is!

As for FF's reply blissfully all I see on my phone is "?".
Before numb nuts decided to crucify me for my comment, consider that the LOL I posted was in reference to MY avatar, not yours. Yours is quite cool.

Get a life poppy. facepalm.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by kwakatak View Post
Thanks, poppy. Have you seen the episode where Popeye goes to see the doctor? I hope you're doing better than he is!

As for FF's reply blissfully all I see on my phone is "?".
Before numb nuts decided to crucify me for my comment, consider that the LOL I posted was in reference to MY avatar, not yours. Yours is quite cool.

Get a life poppy. facepalm.gif

• Members

Love your story kwakatak. I love the solitude of the morning as well. Many fond memories.

Mine is a stylized version of the signature I started using when inking comic pages. Once you get control of them, sable brushes have a beautiful thin to thick thing that formed the basis for the strokes.

• Members

Love your story kwakatak. I love the solitude of the morning as well. Many fond memories.

Mine is a stylized version of the signature I started using when inking comic pages. Once you get control of them, sable brushes have a beautiful thin to thick thing that formed the basis for the strokes.

• Members

Get a life poppy.
:facepalm:

I do have a life my dear and I'm so glad you're part of it, your sunny dispostion never fails to brighten my day. Btw, don't lie, it makes you look cheap.

• Members

I do have a life my dear and I'm so glad you're part of it, your sunny dispostion never fails to brighten my day. Btw, don't lie, it makes you look cheap.

Poppy, you really need to get ahold of yourself.

On second thought, I'm sure you probably do that already on a regular basis.

• Members

So, tell me.........did you "Wet your lips" and "Work with her", baby?
:idk:

Oh John, that would have been suicidal !!

My girlfriend took this shot some time during the shoot. The photographer was her best friend. Her assistant/backup shooter was her boyfriend. He had recently arrived from London, England, and was a sound engineer for several groups over there. He helped me select a PA system and helped setup my sound in the club. They all encouraged and critiqued the development of my act to help me get going. I may have been a Tomcat, but I wasn't that stupid !!

photoshoot.jpg

:cool:

Paul

• Members

.. nothing much, just a pic of one of the finest guitars I've ever seen or played. Binh's OM-35/45 which is one of my favourite Binh guitars. Well, I have 5 of his and they all are exceptional, the man just knows, what I want a guitar to sound like. His are acoustically, haptically and visually stunning. And when you compare the price with what a "custom" build, handmade, solid wood guitar costs you when you order at name brands, a bloody steal.

• Members
Given the crazy {censored} he posts, that could explain it.
:lol:
Given all this "ma'am" and "my dear" crap, he's got to be a pervert.
:freak:

I use to think you were a good member of this forum but lately I'm tired of your constant negativity and your insane pms to me. I told you before that I did NOT know you were a female until you posted your picture. I apologized to you for all the silly love icons I used to reply to you with. I meant no offense. No more apologies

Archived