Gibson SG designed by Kiefer Sutherland of "24" (WOW!)

dougbeens

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by crazyrocka210

I think that guitar looks stunning, I didnt know he was a painter. I really like the way the guitar looks, I think its beautiful, I'd love to have it.

On the contrary, I think it looks like total poop.

I could've blown snot on plywood and made it look better.

But, to each his own! :)

• Members

I like it so much that I'd buy an sg and have him paint it. Maybe not exactly like that but along the same lines, like have those black lines on the left side of the pickguard look like branches of demented trees and have him paint a eerie landscape like that on it and have it be the same color red, maybe alittle darker shade, I guess thats just the artistic side of me :p

• Members

Actually, when you think about it, the pic on that SG will look pretty stupid when (or "if") somebody ever plays that thing. It's painted so that it only looks good sitting on a guitar stand or mounted on a wall. Figures... being that it was painted by a non-player. That guitar is simply a "Yuppie Wall-Hanger."

Now here's an SG that was hand-painted with "playing" in mind..... (for the audience to appreciate)

fool6.jpg

• Members

So much for the smart ass comment about a guitar painted by a NON PLAYER huh.

Always remeber and never forget that "A closed mouth gathers no foot". And just what the {censored} makes the SG you posted more playable than the one that Sutherland painted. Sheesh. What bull{censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

Yeah, but its different when you have oodles of money and can afford all the stuff on your GAS list.

Kinda takes the fun out of it, don't it?
:o

(It's what I tell myself to make myself feel better, okay?
:(
)

LMAO! Cloudnine I agree with that. Except I don't think it would take all the fun out of ot. LOL.

Archived