Okay, post pics of your animals with your equipment time...

geek_usa

• Members

here's a few pics I took of my cat with my strat (hey that rhymed). As you might have guessed, that thing on the left is the cat and that thing on the right is the guitar, but just in case, I just thought I'd let you know.

youeatmyfingerssandwich.jpg

fartonmycat.jpg

her name is cuddles (the cat is), and my sTr@t I don't quite have a name for yet. maybe I should name it lurch or jeckyll or cup noodles.

• Members

Originally posted by geek_usa

here's a few pics I took of my cat with my strat (hey that rhymed). As you might have guessed, that thing on the left is the cat and that thing on the right is the guitar, but just in case, I just thought I'd let you know.

youeatmyfingerssandwich.jpg

fartonmycat.jpg

her name is cuddles (the cat is), and my sTr@t I don't quite have a name for yet. maybe I should name it lurch or jeckyll or cup noodles.

theyre the same color

• Members

LoL, great thread so far. Gotta love that sunburst tabby. If I had a pet it would be a pug, and he/she would be posed next to my ugliest most loved guitar, my Carl Thompson. It would be a perfect match.

Guitar fish, how come you don't have a fish?

Hope this doesn't turn into a pure breeds are better than mutts thread.

• Members

Originally posted by geek_usa

fartonmycat.jpg

:eek:

Is it just me, or is that cat really big?

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

There used to be a guy here who posted a pet rabbit with a doughnut on his head. I think the bunny died, and then the guy left the forum, all dejected-like.

i remember that, the rabbit was called oolong.

i think it belonged to that phunkyphred guy...not totally sure.

• Members

Originally posted by Scary_Man

i remember that, the rabbit was called oolong.

i think it belonged to that phunkyphred guy...not totally sure.

Nah, it was some strange Japanese guy who had a website with those pics, had nothing to do with this forum. Someone started posting them and eventually there was a Oolong fan club. :D

Here's a sample: http://creepo.net/images/oolong_desktop.jpg

Archived