Guitars with P90's

Mikeo

• Members

Originally posted by 21ZoSo12

i've always drooled over those PRS models with the soapbars-both the mccarty models, and the se models aren't terrible.

otherwise, get a fender jazzmaster....oohh yeah.

Yep, nice guitars, howevewr, the Godin P90 {censored}s all over them!

• Members

Ahh p90 guitars :thu:

If you're looking for a great cheap p90 Les Paul, try finding a Hohner Professional L90. I have one, and it's amazing, nicely buildt guitar with great tone. Otherwise, you can't go wrong woth a jazzmaster :)

owh and here are the piccies ;)

P1000799.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Yannic

Ahh p90 guitars
:thu:

If you're looking for a great cheap p90 Les Paul, try finding a Hohner Professional L90. I have one, and it's amazing, nicely buildt guitar with great tone. Otherwise, you can't go wrong woth a jazzmaster
:)

owh and here are the piccies
;)

P1000799.jpg

Those are cool and all but a Jazzmaster doesn't have P90s.

• Members

Originally posted by curseoftruth

Its the P90 Gang. We have come to kick you humbucking ass!!

And guess what, that's not even ALL of Chairborne's P-90 stable (the bahstid!). He's got a SECOND Hamer Special in TV Yellow that's a sister to the black one pictured!

:mad:

I NEEDS me a damn TV Yellow guitar.

Johnny Thunders is a-speaking to me from the great beyond.

BK

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzy4dice

What's the orange thing all the way on the left and can I please see some more pictures of it RIGHT AWAY!

Thanks!

:wave:

Yamaha. Iirc AES 520, but I'm not so up on all their number-names. Semi-hollow with a bolt-on neck.

They're on my mental "watch for" list.

BK

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

And guess what, that's not even ALL of Chairborne's P-90 stable (the bahstid!). He's got a SECOND Hamer Special in TV Yellow that's a sister to the black one pictured!

:mad:

I NEEDS me a damn TV Yellow guitar.

Johnny Thunders is a-speaking to me from the great beyond.

BK

I needs me a TV Yellow as well!! I am hoping that that Epi 57 Junior Re-Issue comes in a few color combinations. Prolly not though, just that vintage burst in the pic.

N_06h.jpg

Ltd. Ed. ''57 Les Paul Junior Reissue - What could be simpler than surface-mounting one dog-ear P-90 pickup on a slab of mahogany? But perhaps it is this simplicity that contributes to the Les Paul Jr's ability to so consistently produce great tone. And now, Epiphone recreates this classic set-neck, all-solid wood model at a price that everyone can afford. We've even added a P-100 humbucker for pure rock tone with no noise.

Archived