What was your obsession before guitars?

GAS Man

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Aenima_0

Nintendo...

I was such a gamefreak...I'd play at least 6 hours just to beat a freakin level....

Gah...all those time....wasted...
:mad:

Video games were basically mine too. I smoke weed too, but video games were always my drug of choice. NES forever dude. :D

Anyway, one day i realized how much time i had literally WASTED away playing video games, so i dont play nearly as much anymore. Im still a gamer at heart, and I still play occasionally, but im nowhere near as obssesive as i used to be.

• Members
Originally posted by formisano

Motorcycle Racing.

I raced in WSMC on a supersport 600.

602-DSC_8306.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.michaelformisano.com/gallery/v/lets_go_racing/

the meat grinder class .... its good you switched to guitars.... 600ss is a real good way to hurt yourself lol........I ride motorcycles alot ,, but i am more of a touring guy on my geezer glide ...... but touring has its moments...... my longest tour to date is 7000 miles ..... typically we get in one long fall run of at least 5000 miles ...... and alot of local and long weekend stuff. rat

• Members

Originally posted by Professor Tom

Military aircraft !

Still interested in fact.

If any of you guys ever come to London go to the RAF museum in Hendon. It's free to get in and you would not believe some of the stuff they have there. German, American, British, everything.

Great day out !

I live in a high-rise with my windows facing the Hudson River here in NYC, every now and then I see someone flying a WWII B-17 down the river, that thing is some peice of work.

I was into building model airplanes when I was a kid, but I started playing guitar pretty young, and found that you got more girls with a guitar than airplane glue, at least the nice girls.

• Members
Originally posted by orourke

I live in a high-rise with my windows facing the Hudson River here in NYC, every now and then I see someone flying a WWII B-17 down the river, that thing is some peice of work.

I was into building model airplanes when I was a kid, but I started playing guitar pretty young, and found that you got more girls with a guitar than airplane glue, at least the nice girls.

that's awesome - any idea who is flying the bomber? does it belong to some rich dude or what?

I bet the glue wasn't a bad way to kick off a conversation back at CBGB, though, huh? ;)

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

that's awesome - any idea who is flying the bomber? does it belong to some rich dude or what?

I bet the glue wasn't a bad way to kick off a conversation back at CBGB, though, huh?
;)

Back in the late 70's even at CB's you had to have something better than glue to get the girls interested.:D

Though I met my wife up the street at Max's Kansas City, we are still married after 26 years. I got her with my charm and good looks, which are slowly fading.

Archived