swords
photography
motorcycles/scooters
painting miniatures
antiques
woodworking/tools
hunting/guns
paintball

Plus there are some I'm not going to mention.

Thing is, I can't remember what order or when each of them happened. I just know I have the leftover cruft about my house.

PS - Bettie is not an obsession, she's my patron saint!

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

masturbation

I'm still pretty good

Me too.

Let's see.. i started really playing like 1 month ago. im 15. recently hit Mary jane, liked it. Hell I liked it a lot. before that i liked windsurfing(wich i still do) and 50cc scooter tuning.

• Members

I have been into alot of thing over the years ..... I would guess snow skiing was the biggie....... I was a pilot but that turned into a job so quick its really hard to compare that to music ,,, but then i worked in the ski business as well .... I like to sail ,,, i like sales ,, selling was kinda like fishing to some guys ,, only you got paid to do it ..I always have been a motorcycle guy .but who knows now long i will be able to do that ,,, . hell i have an obsessive compulsive personality .... i usually end up going full tilt boogie on anyting i enjoy ,, that is except spelling and punctuation ,,, i like to write ,,, but i need an editor lol..... I am back to music now ,,, its an good geezer sport for michigan in the winter lol..... later gotta go practice ,, rat

• Members

More or less in order:

fishing
guitar
tennis
masturbation
fishing (again)
record collecting
girls (and more masturbation)
photography
sex
photography (again)